Why do you play warrior?

My gnome warrior is based of a Halfling Barbarian character I played in a good friends homebrew D&D game. I had a blast with that character and recreated the toon in WOW for the Hahas. Thematically is fun being a tiny ball of fury and rage and It was blast to level and progress with. If only feral druid had the savagery of fury warrior and didn’t play like a diet rogue I would have stuck with my Guardian druid. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I enjoyed their tanking mechanics which is why I made mine but I had to switch to dps in the guild I was in originally and I had a knack for Fury so I was never let back into the tank roll.

I really enjoy the speed of the Spec and how it feels to get it right. Only class that I’ve enjoyed near that has been a demonlock. I was always SMF though and have been bitter since it was removed, so hell or high water I’m going back to it.

Unless we have no warlocks again.

martial prowess is just cooler to me than magical crutches

probably stems back to refusing to use power weapons in halo, cause they were “cowardly” or something dumb like that

while I grew out of that, I still love a fighter that makes due with their own strength and wit

2 Likes

The Heart of a Warrior is unstoppable! His name persists beyond death, echoing throughout the halls of eternity. It carries great weight, not for the glory, coin, or drink, but for what he believes is right.

He is a Legend.

Yo same here lol

1 Like

I like 2h melee and heavy armor. I made a warrior when they took 2h frost away

Cuz the mortal strike icon is nice asf

Always played Warriors. Something about being a regular dude wearing heavy armour and using great swords satisfies something primal in me.

1 Like

Warrior makes journey up close and personal, more immersive. Rogues do that too, but warriors don’t have to do all thag stealthy stuff. I’m looking to revert back to the class when things change ane chromie time starts, the hunter was made for pvp since that’s what I caught myself doing, coming into the last part of exp. Lookn forward to slow and relax as warrior with more time to do so…then some pvp later when everything burns out.

The badassness that is Varok Saurfang and Varian Wrynn.

1 Like

Eh. He is a Mary Sue version of Anduin Lothar

not interested to see who got em? (souls)

Underrated Answer.

In 2005, i started playing Horde Warrior exclusively due to Grom Hellscream. The legend of Broxigar the Red and Varok Saurfang only increased that fervor.

I swap between DK, Warrior and Paladin.

Warrior for me, is the ability to use 2x 2H weapons and charging stuff. Visually I get a little bored of Warrior though, even though it’s fitting for a physical damage spec.

Being able to wield the mage tower protection ball and chain mace with another 1 handed as an SMF warrior is oddly satisfying. Just the visuals and feel does it for me.

I didn’t really like warrior to begin with, I was more of a priest/druid/healer player but the moment I saw Garrosh I fell in love and knew I wanted a Mag’har Orc Warrior. From there it just clicked and I felt like I really enjoyed playing fury.

Bruh… let me forward you to this forum post I made a while back… I believe this post needs to stay in front page as an inspiration ^.^

Honestly, the inverse of this is why I dislike monk and am at Warrior today. They’re too much magic in the WoWverse and not enough discipline.

1 Like

I feel sad that the monk has turned to a strange hybrid of the summoner and flashy martial dancer. Wind Walker is really becoming a disappointment with it becoming a stronger version of a demonology warlock and its myriad of summons.

1 Like

I play my Warrior because I have a fascination with heroism and chivalry. Because anyone can pick up a sword and stand against evil. The act of standing is showing courage and screaming defiance in the face of those who would do others harm. Fighting because it is the right thing to do.

Warriors are epic, brutal, and visually stunning. They embody (at least in my mind) the quintessential hero, fighting to protect. Because those who can, must.

1 Like