Why do YOU dislike BFA?

As a person new to WoW, it is really hard to make friends with strangers. It is also rare to ask for help when you are lost without someone being rude or simply straight up ignore you. In classic, people seem a bit more friendly.

2 Likes

I only have a few gripes with BfA.

But I like the game overall.

RNG everywhere, repetitive content, timegating for everything.
Due to long waits between patches, there is a constant feeling of content drought in the middle of the expansion and the story has been pretty damn bad so far.

Every class I play feels boring, I can only tolerate for a month or two before not being able to stand my character and having to switch mains, especially since I don’t have any special attachments, save my paladin, my first character, and oddly enough, I always end up getting back to playing him.

World content feels too shallow - world quests don’t have any depth to them, elite quests are needless because you just click a button, kill the mob, leave group and dailies just get repetitive and you just pick those that you figure will be easy and fast. There is no grand quest chain that takes you over Kul’Tiras, Zandalar and so on to get something unique and cool for your class or something like that.

Many of BFA exclusive contents such as Warfronts and Islands are just boring and mindless race to the end type of mini-game, I find it really hard to create motivation to do them outside of the weekly resets.

But honestly, I don’t hate BFA just 'cause, however, BFA ended up being the expansion that I took notice of all the bad decisions that happened to my favorite game overtime, they all culminated into BFA and I can’t stand playing it, I try to come back, I really do, but once I log in I just lose all the motivation.

Well, at least I got Classic as a consolation prize.

Probably the way the zones were modeled. It’s pretty but soooo mountainous. It’s either fly over everything, or stick to a road, or fight 20 mobs.

The conflict between the Horde and Alliance was not a good starting point for me either. Even though the burning of Teldrassil was revolting and I would enjoy seeing Nathanos and Sylvanas get what they deserve, faction wars aren’t my thing. They don’t spark the imagination much. I would prefer more fantasy. And I hope the Horde is redeemed at some point.

1 Like