Why do the other races reject the one true god of Azeroth?

Elune can’t turn water into wine but y’know who could?

Jesus.

Simple transmutation. I turn anything into gold :wink:

We don’t even know who or what Elune is…

Dying in a fire, huh? Wish I could help but my sister’s trying to make a smoothie and the power’s out! Sleep now. Shh shh.

Oopsiedoodle, dropped you in ultra-hell! Butterfingers.

go magic puddle go!

I’m on Team Bacchus. We get free booze.

Is this what the lore was? If so, that is pretty messed up.

Not precisely. People like to meme about it a lot, but there’s a vast gulf between “refusing to help” and “murder.” Elune declined to help the Night Elves in Teldrassil.

The real point of contention, in my mind, is her sending the night elf souls to the regular afterlife (with the understanding that they’d go to Ardenweald) instead of Wisping them, which is the norm.

At least eighteen deities have made themselves known, plus a lot more since we visited the literal afterlife.

Elune’s a fish in a pond full of fish.

Yeah, you have to do a lot of Shadowlands to see it. I had to look it up where it was: it’s in a cutscene the “Chains of Domination” storyline.

Winter Queen: How dare you come here, sister, after our cries for aid went unheard, unanswered.
Elune: I heard your cried, felt your pain, and in the wake of the tragedy sent forth a cascade of souls to sustain you.
Winter Queen: Oh, the Great Tree. All who perished there were claimed by the Maw.
Elune: Then I have condemned my favorite children.

Elune doesn’t give me power to summon and bind more demons, so she gets no worship from me.

Give me a fel lord as a minion and we’ll talk. Or night elves, if I could summon night elf archers and priests that could work too :thinking:

This is why communication is vital