Why do the other races reject the one true god of Azeroth?

One might have thought your “one true god” would have been there the day all the “lesser races” burned your tree house to the ground. I guess “she” was busy that day.

And thou, Melkor, shalt see that no theme may be played that hath not its uttermost source in me, nor can any alter the music in my despite. For he that attempteth this shall prove but mine instrument in the devising of things more wonderful, which he himself hath not imagined.

Are you saying Elune burnt your tree house?

Not quite. I’m saying that any attempt to take action against us in any way will ultimately be to our benefit. You only created a more glorious home for us, ultimately. :innocent:

/ flabbergasted… Woops, spelled it wrong.

Why worship Elune when she doesn’t do anything for you?

Girlie for real let your World Tree burn so she could funnel y’alls souls over to her sister in the Shadowlands and she didn’t even bother to put tracking on her package to make sure it arrived!

Not to mention the whole Night Warrior thing in which she took Tyrande’s powers away riiiiight before she could achieve her goal.

Silly Night Elves.

1 Like

Greetings from the splendor of Amirdrassil!

Teldrassil was a nice starter home.

We’ll just burn that one down too if necessary.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing what would come next! We will always be blessed with a new home full of splendor and glory if needed.

It would be a shame if we turned our backs on Elune and had to live in a scourge destroyed city for 15 years or something

Sorry to tell you but, Elune isn’t real. She’s just a split personality of Tyrande everyone pretends is real.
That girl be crazy!

1 Like

I worship the Moonkin god

1 Like

Sandurz, the Space Chicken?

I’m lost. lol

It’s like in the real world everyone see One God or many gods based on their insight of the world they live in and culture they are in,some even are the same but refer to a different name in description .Really it’s a personal issue in the end.

hmm,solar fryer?

Elune is a con artist. I just wish I thought of it first.

2 Likes

Why worship a magic puddle when people will give you gold?

2 Likes

True goblin tactic would be built upon the idea already. Night Elves have mini moonwells scattered all offer the place. Turn them into “wishing” moonwells, that are relatively deep enough to hide a gnomish transporter to instantly port gold into your bank account.

5 gold to use, and 10 gold per single wish (which applies a simple buff upon transaction).

Elune who?

Elune is a Dwarf BTW, sorry to break it you you OP :laughing:

3 Likes