Why do the other races reject the one true god of Azeroth?

Azeroth’s one and true real god Elune is rejected by most of the lesser races. Human, dwarves, and Draenei worship and abstract concept. Orcs worship the elements. Trolls worship lesser deities. Some that We Kal’dorei also revere but they refuse to acknowledge the one true god. Pandaren are similiar with their augest celestials. Tauren worship the “earthmother” and claim Elune is a non-intelligent eye of their mythological deity. It’s madness.

Some of the lesser races being unable to conjure the faith may have simply not believed she existed. But in recent years she’s made a very material appearance. Proving without a shadow of a doubt that she is real. So why would anyone today reject her as the only true god of our world?

4 Likes

Why worship some mysterious “goddess” when you have a magic puddle?

15 Likes

You need to simmer down.

We worship Elune’s brother, An’she.

6 Likes

Elune is a funny way of saying Gold, might be a NElf translation thing. Gold is the true god of Azeroth. It is light. Shiny. And abundance of it can make every race and person happy, and less of it brings many to the slums and sorrow.

12 Likes

Our society is 15,000 years old and we’ve never encountered nor felt the presense of Elune having any kind of “Brother”. Your earth mother is likely just the elemental lord of earth.

Unironically this is why goblins should have paladins. I’ve seen few species besides my own have faith as strong as Goblins in gold.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Elune?

More like

Elbuffoon

2 Likes

Considering the state of Night Elves compared to those other races. Yeah, i can see why they don’t give a hoots about Elune.

1 Like

So is ours. You’re not any younger or older than tauren.

The only advantage you mailbox dancers have is like Karat said: you found a magical puddle to swim around in.

3 Likes

Same here. Unwavering faith / belief. Goblin Priests are just Door to Door Televangelists. Goblin Paladins would be the Donation Plate (Debt/Loan Shark) Collectors.

On Azeroth, each race has its own native religion, and all of these religions are true.

Q,onzu! /10char

4 Likes

Q’onzu is the only true God and Loa.

1 Like

Because I’d rather pray to the glowy wind chimes in Shattrath, they’re nice, unlike that one which tried to… be invasive toward Illidan, you know.

1 Like

Imagine worshipping Elune after she decided to break her covenant with her worshipers and toss them into the maw to help her sister whom they had never even heard of.

I was gonna mention this, well not necessarily unique to Azeroth (then again neither is Elune as we see in the Shadowlands with Night Warriors), the Draenei at least worship/are devoted to actual beings they can see and feel. I think they have everyone else beat in that regard.

3 Likes

Have you seen what Elune does to her “faithful”? I wouldn’t follow a god like that to the corner store for gas and smokes, let alone allow her to dictate the fate of millions.

Azeroth will only be truly free and strong when we reject all of these unworthy “gods” and send them back to the abyss where they came from.

No goddess, no queen!

4 Likes

it don’t matter anyways, we will just kill Elune for loots and be done with her sooner or later. Here’s a reason plenty of people have to kill Elune if not for the loot, Shadowlands.

Why worship a god that let a tree fall to catapults?

If you need a god to protect you from the enemy odds are your army is not worth protecting.