Why do so many people dislike skyriding / dragonriding?

I wish they would give us the options doesn’t seem the old flight works in the new zones …

which bugs me …

Normally I can get bby with the skyriding style BUT every now and again I end up out of energy at the bottom of something or waiting at very least to get some energy back…

the new flight IS Okay but this is kind of annoying considering how long it takes to recoup energy on your mount …

also I COULD swear the old flight was slowed down in the emerald dream as I use it sometimes checking spawn sites since it is way easier to control

Even with the motion sickness option enabled it still makes me sick if I have it on. It actually gives me migraines to fly for more then 30 mins with it active. There are a lot of people who physically get sick from it.

2 Likes

the issue is when you say in “every way” you invalidate your opinion. Is Dragonriding better for hovering? Is it better for getting to a precise location? No, it’s not. So, it’s best to not use hyperbole.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that but yes it is tough when BlizZard takes away options or gates it where players could have an easier time to play the game.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

The bottom line is Blizzard decided that they would implement what they felt was best for us - without considering what ALL the players wanted. Druids sorely resent having their flight form basically taken away (as I stated before it is not a mount it is a druid form); there are people who get motion sickness or have other forms types of problems with dragon riding. And there are those of us who want to be able to do both without having to press a freaking button with a 5 second wait. Blizzard could, and should, make it so players can decide for themselves which mounts will be old school and which mounts will be dragonflying (skyriding). It was a bad move on Blizzard’s part, and they need to fix it.

6 Likes

Yes they need to fix the damage they have done. They could use an easy win these days.

Because The Maintenance from Within is taking a toll on player patience!

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes