Why do people keep asking for changes?

It’s annoying and Blizzard already said they won’t be doing any. Why do they keep asking?

Because they want them to polish it a bit. But we all know that isn’t gonna go wrong “rolls eyes”. I mean they basically want money for no work, but at the same time the work they put in can potentially kill the product. The double edged sword of classic. Keep in mind the people working on classic aren’t the original creators of the game although some might be and have an idea on what can improve. Clearly the current state of wow shows they are not eligible to do things actually right instead of thinking they did in their heads.

How did you manage to farm up three hundred 7th Legion Service Medals in two weeks with that work schedule? Which one is it anyways, 96 hours minimum or 72 hours minimum?

asking for changes has become a meme at this point

Better way of putting is…ignoring Classic devs’ words has become a meme.

3 Likes
  1. started 72 now 96.
  2. when I transferred from horse to alliance all my quest stuff reset but my reps remained exalted. I waited till paragon went live to progress stories again. It enabled me to get a bunch of cheap rep gains. That combined with efficient gameplay and 7th legion rep being a joke (half the wq give 7th legion rep; island expeditions give 7th rep; an emissary once every 6 days; and every incursion giving a minimum of 1250 7th legion rep) means that I’ve earned 6 or 7 paragon caches from 7th alone .
1 Like

I agree, ignoring Classic devs’ words when they said sharding will only be temporary is meme worthy. Glad we agree, Mogar.

¯\(ツ)

Oh, the great, great irony.

1 Like

Fact is blizzard hasn’t even said they were for sure using it

3 Likes

Correct, but they did say if they use it, it would be temporary.

“Classic devs said no to Class balancing, you’re not getting it!”

“It doesn’t matter if the Classic devs said they’ll only use sharding temporarily, they’ll use it down the line because they lie and we don’t trust them!”

Mogar and most no-changers in a nutshell.

5 Likes

cant you see their reluctance to accept another non vanilla timeline change?

how many do they do until its not classic anymore but classic + now?

2 Likes

“Got caught”? What are you even talking about?

BRAGGING about playing more than me is what I shamed. You truly are the worst, most clueless poster.

Wow… I made a big thread.

1 Like

What difference does it make? You’re shaming someone in a forum dedicated to the very thing we all support.

Rose colored tint is wearing off their glasses.

I guarantee most of the people you see asking for changes never played in Vanilla.

4 Likes

You apparently don’t get how arbitrarily drawing a line using your own preferences as a benchmark and then insulting others for crossing that line that you created is trolling. You can call everyone else clueless, but it’s clearly just a defense mechanism, and one that fools no one outside the bounds of your skull. You acted like the other poster was just some noob so their opinion was worthless, then after they claimed to play a lot, attempted to diminish their opinion for that reason. You are a troll and very likely a sad loser irl.

1 Like

most fans of vanilla readily admit that classic was not perfect. yet here i stand still asking for no changes.

you now why? because i’ve seen where changes lead.

1 Like

You saw where changes led at a time when change was inevitable.

Asking for something like guild banks and maybe a handful of other things (loot trading, for example) to help with security and such won’t mean you’re going to get flying or transmog. That’s just ridiculous.

2 Likes

except we LITERALLY HAVE PEOPLE ASKING FOR THOSE THINGS.

Indeed, people who want transmog seem to outnumber those who want guild banks.

Transmog is probably the single most requested change around here.