Why do people expect pity for rolling on a pvp server?

We get it, you can’t handle being on a pvp server. Why complain about it so much? You made the conscious choice to roll on it and now you want sympathy for being on it? Are you guys for real?

56 Likes

i dont think most people are upset about PvP happening on a pvp server, I think most people are upset over a problem that many of us saw coming during Classic’s development:

Faction imbalance concerns/ and faction stacking break the game.

Most of us pvpers want a fight… not an effortless slaughter (and certainly for the alliance, to not be the ones getting slaughtered all the time)… It’s hard to get that when even solo roaming pvp ends up turning into a 5+ vs 1 dude just from how many other horde are around. It ends up being terrible game play on both ends… Horde can’t really avoid it because you either join in the executions or don’t get any honor at all, and alliance can’t really avoid it unless they just shelter entirely within their capitols (and even then, my rogue has gotten a good 50 or so already)

63 Likes

It’s possible to both

1. Want PvP on a PvP server
  2. Not want to be outnumbered 4:1
67 Likes

or likewise not want to outnumber your opponents 4:1

29 Likes

Well hate to break it to them:

1. They chose to roll a toon on a pvp server.
  2. If they hate being camped or fabled they can re roll and or form groups.

Options are on the table, they refuse to take them and or deal with their consequences.

4 Likes

:ballot_box_with_check: Horde
:ballot_box_with_check: Majority Faction Server
:ballot_box_with_check: Orc or Undead

Thank you for your “valuable insight and contribution to the forums”…lol.

68 Likes

See this guy I actually care about.

What is he gonna do when his server is 95/5?

He deserves a balanced pvp experience too. Not to be forced onto a pve server, which is what you guys are doing to yourselves.

You just don’t see it.

17 Likes

Doesn’t matter, you guys signed up for pvp when you made a toon on a pvp server.

6 Likes

Clown

10characters

22 Likes

“shouldnt have rolled a pvp server lol” is so old. The guy said it best. most of us want a fight not to play frogger with death squads. Id get on my knees and pray for a 2v1 at this point.

10 Likes

Or just reroll to a pve server where you guys belong. It would legit solve all the issues you guys have.

1 Like

It’s possible, but Gankfest Servers don’t give you that luxury the way PvE Servers do.

2 Likes

Imagine rolling on a pvp server and not thinking this would happen.

5 Likes

If people expect you to just do PvP all day on a PvP server then why put PvE stuff? Players on some PvP servers can’t even progress because of the faction imbalance and the places that they want to go to is camped by the dominating faction.

4 Likes

Too bad? It’s a pvp server, it’s legit what people do on it, you know, pvp.

2 Likes

Exactly. So why put PvE stuff on a PvP?

3 Likes

Sorry, Gankfest Servers doesn’t give you the luxury to turn off the “PvP” ruleset the way PvE Servers do.

1 Like

To have both? Are you new to mmos?

3 Likes

Duuhh , me Orc you no like PvP leave.

9 Likes

Why have PvP stuff on a PvE?

1 Like