Why do people defend pathfinder?

I would lol at this. All the pathfinder defenders here would sure as hell NOT go the pathfinder route if another option was available.

Kind of tells you what their intentions are here…

4 Likes

Because people never agree on anything lol

TBH, I might still do PF if they also had gold for flight license, and PF unlocked flying for the account even with the gold option, if only so I could save gold :stuck_out_tongue:

Kinda tells you how popular pathfinder truly is.

5 Likes

How it’s the same handful of you saying the same thing? Just like the repetitive spouting of it was fine for 4 expansions… Guess what? SL will be the fourth expansion now with PF. Let’s look at post counts. Valadus 129, Velara 128, Zivasele 93, Mafic 66 I assume you can scroll up and see them yourself. Most of this thread is filled with the exact same people pushing the same narrative and outright ignoring the opinions of others.

If the group of you actually took the time to read everyone in here’s post. You may realize that most of us like PF, however we wish some changes would be made to shorten the amount of time grounded.

1. Upon completing part 1 lets us fly there.
  2. Once you introduce new zones, make a new achievement for those.

The reality is you are all stuck in that “my way or the highway” mentality. If you cared to look back just at the forums alone, within 2-3 weeks of launch so many had this completed. That also gave those who love the ground play aspect more a few weeks of people not zooming above their heads. Times change, I don’t mind PF at all, most don’t, what upsets them is waiting a year on part 2.

1 Like

This affects your gameplay, how, exactly? I don’t pay a sub to be your window dressing. In fact, you’re not even on any of my servers and neither are most of the people you see in retail these days. Just look for the (*).

Most players hate pathfinder, but do it begrudgingly.

And that, is the reality.

5 Likes

You are taking one sentence and focusing on it, never did I make the claim I am using other people’s argument in here. Need me to pull the quotes? Why not address the real problem here, that you think a handful of people inflating post counts proves something? You won’t because it shows your pettiness in the matter.

I quoted your own words. I can’t help it if in rereading that particular comment, you realize how asinine it is.

As for the rest of your comment, you and I already have exchanged views on these very topics. I see no need to rehash them.

Yep and you fail at reading comprehension.

Note the bold text? Cool. Do I say that gave me? Nope, but you sure took it that way. You argued needlessly with plenty in this thread that felt that way. You see I actually take the time to read every post, I don’t just skim them to quote people out of context. That point was brought up by many.

Don’t be bitter.

No you speak for no one except yourself. That and $4.50 gets you a double soy latte at Starbucks.

3 Likes

# Why do people defend pathfinder? Those players are the ones that already have it completed.

We really didn’t but he was going to spew rhetoric anyway not much way to stop him other than ignoring the obvious troll.

2 Likes

/puts on conspiracy hat

I have a sneaking suspicion that the “people” that defend pathfinder grind are Blizzard employees or something along those lines (perhaps 3rd party “contractor” type employees?). Maybe they are required to post pro-pathfinder comments on the forums during their breaks, who knows?

Personally I’ve NEVER known a single player either in the game (whether guildie, friend’s list, PUG) or in real-life that was “in favor” of pathfinder. Also, on all “WoW centric” internet hubs like MMO-C, twitch, or wow-themed subreddits, the pathfinder grind is universally disliked.

It really makes you wonder… outside of these official WoW forums (specifically), where exactly are these players who are “in favor” of pathfinder? I’ve never met one/heard of one outside of these official forums… hmmmmm :thinking:

It’s suspicious for sure… where are they?

6 Likes

They aren’t and they won’t they are a troll plain and simple. Word salad notwithstanding.

Yep you are right to be wearing it.

Let me give you a dose of reality. You see people tend not to go out of their way usually to share what they like. It’s when they find displeasure that they get vocal. You thinking that people like me who actually enjoy the concept, not the amount of time we remain grounded to be fictional is a joke in itself.

Pathfinder could use adjustments, but I fear that the license system would just be a price gouge if they reintroduced it.

Good, I have a ton of cash I spend on nothing but my sub. I would rather spend my gold on flying.

3 Likes

You mistake me when I say gouge I mean a couple hundred of thousand.