Why do new players need to be handheld so much?

I am speaking in general terms not specifically you.

What people? Are they out of frame, smiling and agreeing with you?

I don’t think you’re gonna find any Mythic raiders that think Amirdrassil was too easy.

2 Likes

Mythic raids is supposed to be hard like what? And normal is designed to be easy and LFR is designed as a introduction.

Completely irrelevant then, because most of the people I’ve been speaking with never said anything that would align with what you’re saying.

You’re the one saying “people” want harder content, which is nonsense.

What are you trying to say exactly?

Normal & LFR are training-wheels versions that were added because (according to Ghostcrawler) Blizzard saw how cost-effective raiding was for player retention, and wanted to get some of those bleeding subs in Cata invested in raiding to keep them around.

1 Like

Then, your views are limited compared to the bigger picture that I am looking at. And plus not everyone wants the game to be super easy or what not.

Something tells me your bigger picture was drawn with crayons.

1 Like

Which is a good thing in my views. And yet some people on here wants everything to be made easy and not challenge them like at all.

Oh sure that’s definitely it. However, it seems like nobody is agreeing with you, perhaps because what you are saying is wildly inaccurate.

So, you want everything to be made easy and not challenge you one bit?

That is because the forums doesn’t represent the whole population.

You have a neat habit of setting up strawmen.

How’s it working for you?

I think they need to remove the training-wheels versions. Nobody doing the fights for real ever complains about a “content drought”, all that bellyaching is coming purely from people who do what’s basically the tutorial and then STOP and demand more.

1 Like

In a FPS I remember trying to help my friend jump on a ledge saying it’s “just W+spacebar” and all he said angrily was I AM DOING THAT! But he wasn’t because I was literally looking down at him failing to jump up.

And you have a habit of wanting the game to hand you everything on a silver platter with no difficulty built on to it.

The first thing I do when I get a new game is go into the controls and customize them to what I’m used to.

But then again… I’m a gamer. :smiley:

I think they should keep those difficulties for those who wants to do them.

I am pro-choice.

I’ve yet to see any evidence of this.

Disagree, because their incessant complaints for MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW after finishing the tutorial bleed over and cause Blizzard to rush out the next content before people playing the game for reals have fully finished what’s already there.

If Blizzard developed the backbone to IGNORE people who don’t do the content, whenever they demand more content (despite not finishing what’s already there), that would be one thing. But Blizzard has shown that, like a toddler with diarrhea, Blizzard simply can’t hold it in.

1 Like