Why do Men Play Female Characters?

You can create a character and:

• Consider it’s you on the virtual game world
  • Ignore the above and just play the character you created

With the above conditions in mind, the conclusions on why someone create a different gender inside the game may differ

I’ll leave you to guess them

10 Likes

Everytime I see a redundant thread, I look at the the author and there it is.

33 Likes

How refreshing to see such a new and interesting topic, where every single facet and nuance hasn’t been thoroughly explored 17,000 times before!

2 Likes

Maybe they think they will get extra attention if they are in a skimpy female mog. LOL! (The sad part is they do)

ive heard two things:

-i wanna stare at a female butt all day, not a mans.

-female models are usually thinner / less bulky. Feels like the hitbox is smaller and see more of what’s happening on screen.

but i prefer playing males as im a male. wouldnt wanna exploit young men’s naivity with my pixelated feminine look :wink:

4 Likes

Why do living people play dead characters?

44 Likes

I wouldn’t go that far, your rogue on area 52 has the same name and with that awful name, it was an obvious 2 + 2.

i do not wtf, how dare you…

:sob:

2 Likes

Hey you’re not a panda either!, i got you >:(

2 Likes

There it is indeed my cow friend

A -living- panda.

2 Likes

There’s a Japanese word for it and it starts with an H.

1 Like

Vanillanoob is the greatest WoW philosopher of his generation. Always asking the difficult questions as an attempt to delve into the heart of gamers and gaming in general.

But to answer your question I like how the women look in armor.

5 Likes

I said it is ONE of the reasons, not the reason. I was not accusing anyone in specific of doing that, sorry if I hurt your feelings.

hugs

2 Likes

more half naked elves… im not complaining

1 Like

Haha I mean it tongue in cheek :stuck_out_tongue:

(I do dress my character in a skimpy mog because I do like butts!) :smiley:

3 Likes

I appreciate the respect! :fist:t3:

1 Like

Maybe they wouldn’t suck so much at not standing in the fire if they didn’t do this =P

don’t forget 3.

Ground effects are much easier to see with a smaller model and female models are universally smaller.

So is this topic like a once a month thing for you?

It is like you are taking a russian troll farm correspondence course and this is your homework

3 Likes