Why do i bother to report if we don't get a answer from no one

THE NEW FORBIDDEN REACH, CLICKING ON WINDBORNE VELOCIDRAKE, AND IT SAYS GROUND MOUNT IS NOT ALLOWED, AND THE bOTTTLE OF ESSENCE IS STILL NOT FIX

Itā€™s my perception that, if you have to ask, you already know the answer but donā€™t want to believe it.

well letā€™s not click our glass shoes, wow has changed a lot from the old days, the old days we had real tech support that really talks to you and donā€™t give you the run-around, and we had real customer care, now everything got so chop down and so far over a month issue still not fix we pay money for this sh---------- !!! what do you think

1 Like

For starters, Blizzard has changed a lot from the ā€˜oldā€™ days. What I think is that Blizzard no longer cares about this game or its subscribers. It brings in a fraction of the subs it used to so they cut costs and expanded the in-game shop to compensate, maybe even set up their own gold sellers, and they cater to the bots. The real talent behind Wow left years ago. If we donā€™t like what they give us, we can always go somewhere else.

1 Like

Itā€™s no longer blizzard and the issue is Activision, they had a bad name for a long time since back to mech wars their first failed game, blizzard was about the people until he sold it to Activision then everything gets flushed down you know what.

this is a report forum.

not a discussion forum.

reporting is a one way thing.

have you checked with other mounts?
ā€¦as crazy as it sounds, you may just be within an area where ground mounts arenā€™t allowed.

3 Likes

report and get nothing back is called dropping the ball

just because youā€™re not getting a personally tailored response, doesnā€™t mean the report isnā€™t looked at.

regardless, your ā€œreportā€ is extremely vague.
thereā€™s not a whole lot to work with.

it stands to reason that if it was a bug, there would be thousands of reportsā€¦ not just a singular report, from one person.

the patch has been out for a week.
one week.
how can you claim something has been an issue for over a month?

2 Likes

i think you mean ā€œnonā€, not ā€œnoneā€?

no, itā€™s an all-caps tantrum, with no information to work with.

there will always be bugs.

braille?
noā€¦ just information.
as much information as possible.
something a little more detailed than screaming ā€œitā€™s broken fix naoā€.

is it impacting only one character?
any specific zone, or the whole island?
have you tried a UI reset?

3 Likes

bro let me educate you on something blizzard is the one that quotes give permission to any addons that come in-game, all addons have been updated. the next thing get a clue if you donā€™t have one donā€™t say a word and let me ask you this question are you blizzard tech Nobully or you blizzard tech

blizzard donā€™t ā€œgive permission to any addonsā€.
they allow them, but they donā€™t give addons the green light, and they donā€™t support them.
ā€¦but if thereā€™s an addon which does something they donā€™t like, theyā€™ll break it.

I guess this means you havenā€™t done a UI reset, and arenā€™t prepared to do oneā€¦ even though itā€™s the first step of troubleshooting?

1 Like

once again are you blizzard tech or a want-a-be and just talking with out a clue, so far you have zero clue

if you want a tech, try tech support forum.

ā€¦but beware, the chances are that a helpful poster will respond to you before a blizzard poster doesā€¦ especially if youā€™re not prepared to offer any information to work with.

yeahā€¦ because thereā€™s zero information to work with.

1 Like

Bro go take a walk

Crewfunk, if you gave some info as to what exactly the problem is and what steps youā€™ve taken then you might get some help here. Insulting others isnā€™t the way to go.

1 Like

how clearly can I make myself land on the new stinking island, pick up a quest try to fly and it would not let me let many other stinking bugs in-game, next issue because we have twits that donā€™t work for a blizzard but they know more than the tech lets see it has been over a month not see one stinking drop of the bottle of essence, are you going to tell me to reset my ui or reset pc bro let not bla bla
people, so tell me none blizzard tech solves the issue and NoBully let me inform you on something every addon that wow have need blizzard permission to be brought in-game, news flash if you did not know

butā€¦ this isnā€™t what you said.
you said:

those are two very different things.

soā€¦ youā€™re not being clear at all.

which activities are you engaging in?
how often?

for someone who is so terribly wrong, you sure seem incredibly sure of yourself.

First, make sure youā€™re not attempting to mount near the envoy area, itā€™s flagged as a no-mount zone to prevent people from covering the vendors, quest table, and envoys themselves. Some of the other vendors and NPCs in the area are likewise flagged to prevent the same.
If that fails, disable your add-ons and systemically reactivate them to determine if you have one thatā€™s misbehaving with your mounting. BigDebuffs, HandyNotes, and Better Wardrobes are notoriously extremely buggy, for instance.
Next, (optionally) back up your WTF folder in your WoW directory, and delete it while out of game. There could be corrupted files that can be corrected just by purging the interface there. Log back in to generate a new one. Just be warned, doing this deletes your custom settings for all of your characters which is why itā€™s recommended to back it up first, or have a way to replicate your UI back to how you want it.
There are others using their Dragonriding mounts with no issues, including the Windborne Velocidrake, and Iā€™ve not seen many mentions of Dragonriding mounts specifically being unusable other than hyperbole around Dragonriding itself, meaning itā€™s an issue unique to your situation, more than likely.
If all else fails, you can either re-install WoW or run a repair scan to correct any files with the game itself.

This is just purely bad luck.
Ways to increase your chances of getting a spark include running LFR, doing content like Dragonsbane Keep or Hunts, and rare hunting. Thereā€™s also a chance to get one from Disturbed Dirt piles or Expedition Packs in the world. I actually got one on my hunter a few days ago from the Ancient Protector rare from Tyrhold.

2 Likes

for someone that makes believes they know something but have zero clue you should really keep your nose clean, " life" Are you blizzard tech or make-believe as well with old tech support problems with addons that trick every wow person knows about 9 years old now, making life easy is just starting from scratch as well ya then work from there next love this so-called techā€™s, next you guys will tell me must be lag or the Russian are trying to break into blizzard wanting the secrets of silvana bow next, what really funny you guys really think you are techā€™s or you guys think that wow is flawless with zero issues. Next i will be told they want a MTA lol i will fall out laughing

these are the first troubleshooting steps you should try

1. Windows users only - create a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. Youā€™ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. Itā€™ll look like this:

2. A list of any troubleshooting youā€™ve performed already.

3. A description of what youā€™re doing when the problems happen, any error messages received, and what it ā€˜looks likeā€™ to you when it happens