Why do i bother to report if we don't get a answer from no one

Not sure why you’re ranting like some cracked out crazy person outside a gas station that’s trying to tell me about the Elders of Zion, but we’re just trying to help.
The bottom line is that you’re having issues that no one else is having, meaning the issue is likely entirely PEBCAK, and these steps are basic ones that remove addon or corrupted UI interference for clarity.
The only other reason to behave like this is that you’re trolling, which I wouldn’t advise on the bug report forums if you want to keep forum privileges.
A blizzard tech isn’t going to individually respond to the forums any time soon, they’re a bit busy, and they generally don’t visit the Bug Report section since this is for reporting potential bugs, not technical issues. That’s what the Tech Help section is for.
They’ll just throw the ‘fix’ into either the next patch, or hotfix.

Have you tried any of these steps?

1 Like

Ok let wake up and smell the coffee, if you really wanted to help one you keep your mouth shut because giving me answer that is 9 years old will not help what so ever, Dxdiag old news issue very clear that a child can understand “Bottle of Essence” has not drop for the past close to two months, there was two patch updates and still zero fix, you can pull out from the air all the old fix’s and guess what they are old, has the engineer that made the game has taken a walk say so, so we don’t waste any time on a game that you guys can not fix or take six year to fix, i see a forum that is useless people putting in complaints but zero fix’s, there has been more issue with this game then any other in the past and " life " unless you are " Certified " and show us your Certificate you no help, you part of the problem, and one more thing Blizzard you automation only show us how little you reallyy are and i wish and pray that Microsoft buy you out and get all the old crew back, because at least they had a clue. and as for Activision you were on the bucket list from mech wars and you still are now!

ok there’s no need to get bent out of shape when people are trying to help you … some places are mount free zones you can’tmount here (or somethink like that ) means you can’t have mounts covering the NPC’s when handing in quests… try walking from the “trouble zone” abit and try the mount again

this is a open Forum so anyone can put any troubleshooting info

1 Like

Because the purpose of the forums isn’t to respond to every single person that posts… Your expectations are absurd.

for info on Bottled of Essence go here

[Bottled Essence - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)]
(h ttps://www.wowhead.com/item=199197/bottled-essence#comments) remove the space between h and t

No, it’s called “You’re not entitled to two-way communication” when reporting. They are allowed to leave you on “read” and don’t owe you any feedback at all. If a problem is affecting enough of the playerbase, they will usually chime in if there’s some kind of issue.

Judging by a lot of your angsty replies in this thread, you need to chill out. You’re sounding a lot like the cliché memes of angry guys on Tinder that don’t get replied to fast enough lol…

But anyways, if you want to actually create a constructive post about an issue, there are suggested guidelines to follow. The search feature is also really handy for seeing if people have already created threads on the topic as well. A lot of times, if you find the main thread where everyone is posting, you might see a blue response in them talking about the issue.

1 Like

no its what you call not getting what you paid for, like going to Mc to get a burger but they give you the bun without the patty, it’s simple

125.5 million subscribers at $14.99 usd plus tax and they cant afford to get one unpaid intern to look at some bugs. i wish i could scam people like that and get away with it :3

you’re paying for server access.

probably hasn’t done the pre-quest or something equally as silly :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Your subscription is exclusively for access to the Blizzard servers, per the contract you signed when you made an account that you clearly didn’t read. That hasn’t changed since 2004.

They’re rare, and intentionally made rare. But I did see a group member get one today in the +18 I did on my paladin. Do more content, get more chances to get them.

And if you’re unwilling to do the basic steps that you’re even referring to as old news to fix your own problems, I’m not sure why you even continuing to refer to your problems as bugs when they’re clearly just user error that can likely be fixed on your own.
Either way, I honestly just hope you unsub because you can’t figure out how to move out of a restricted mounting zone, I can’t say I’d imagine most people would rate interactions with you in game as appealing or desirable, given your childish and entitled behavior here, and we really don’t need more of that in the game.

You’re paying for a lease on digital content that they hold the sole rights on. It’s all in that terms of service you skipped through and clicked okay to. Nowhere in the ToS does it state you’re entitled to two-way feedback.

EDIT: Crap, just realized others already said this info as well lol… Well maybe this will help it stick in their entitled mind then.

did you looked on wowhead for info on bottled essence??? or do any quests by completing 2 chapters of In Tyr’s Footsteps Questline (info is there you just need to look in the Comments)

if this is to hard for you - unsub and find aother game to play

bro wake up i have done all the story line

Except it’s more like you got shorted a pickle if anything. Roid raging crack heads

you can get one (1) bottled essence for 12 Aspects Token of Merit for doing two (2) resets of LFR — PVP… six (6) Tokens once a week instead of rings trinkets etc (info is on wowhead)

Says the guy ranting in pig Latin because he cant craft another piece of gear lol. Git gud scrub

you are like a 12 year old throwing a hissy fit when things don’t go your way. this is not a bug. its RNG with a very low chance of drop rate. the info is there if you just look

check for problems between the chair and the keyboard

people that work for Blizzard will post in blue or green. so your comments have no meaning… your post was not removed just hidden by the community not Blizzard.

as by this This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

View ignored content.

Just a bit of correction, green posters are MVPs and do NOT work for blizzard. Blue posters are the only employees.

at this point, it’s clear you don’t want any sort of assistance.

if you want to engage in nonsensical rants, you’d get more attention in General Discussion.

1 Like