Why do Horde races want to be in the horde?

you mean this powerfull charackters that lost against blister of the other faction?

I mean, hey, okay,granted, no issue at all, then blizz will ignore at every oppurtinity the “power” a charackter is supposed to have, if its against their plot. this is the value of “powerfull” charakters, see malfurion, he ´s nerfed or make dumb in every opportunity instead of singlehandly destroy the entire army by an giant strom that destroyed the entire half of kalimdor…and flood orgrimmar into oblivion. (and lorewise he´s able to do so)

the only hordecity of value is orgrimmar and i highly doubt that this will be the target and for ever destroyed.

No.

Doomhammer didn’t want to kill the human race. He wanted to destroy the alliance so that the alliance wouldn’t genocide the orcs. In his mind it was a battle for survival. He didn’t agree with Gul’dan’s methods or motives; he just wanted to survive.

2 Likes

Thats not quite right, it was a battle for survival, yes, but he wanted to crush the alliance because he thought the alliance would never forgave the orcs for what they did in stormwind, and…on top of it, he know his world was dying and they needed new space to live. But there was a third reason why he did it, he knew the warhungry horde had no other option, if they want to avoid an inner conflict that litteraly destroy the horde entirely.

So he saw no other possibility as to fight their way to victory and in this way get rid of the demonissue.

1 Like

That’s literally confirming what I said.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You said one part right, but he accepted the genocide of the people of Azeroth as price for the benefit of the Horde, because on their bones he wanted to conquer this new land for the Horde, he did not care about the humans, dwarfs or elves that his horde killed in the process. That the humans then did not exterminate the orcs…that was really mercy.

3 Likes

How could I not enjoy it? Because it was sick and disgusting. We’re not all insane people, in game or out. I refused to touch War of the Thorns or BFA because I hate the war. I only came into BFA at the end.

The burning of Teldrassil will always make me sick to my stomach, and to have someone imply that

also makes me sick. We’re not all cruel, evil people. =(

3 Likes

I once heard someone say, “Jaina is buffed and nerfed like a yoyo.” It seems to apply to a great many people in WoW.

2 Likes

Jaina not so much, Tyrande and Malfurion for sure :wink:

2 Likes

Seriously though

Night Warrior Tyrande should have and could have been soo cool to actually witness ingame. The one time we actually might have seen the angry side of Elune and Blizzard completely dropped the ball.

Kind of sad all that potential was wasted

2 Likes

Overall the potential Elunes Storytelling could have been and what we got…uff…do not remember me please…its still alien to me how they could do this to one of their fanfavorits…

4 Likes

I know. I’m not even a NE fan, I like a lot of their aesthetics and lore though, but what they did….

Sigh Such a shame really.

Agreed. Anytime they mention the camps it sounds like someone mentioning the history of Germany but they start with the division of East and West Germany and forget to mention how WW2 made that happen.

2 Likes

Enslavement through gladiatorial combat being mercy is one hell of a take.

Would you prefer they went with what the Gilneans and Quel’dorei leaders wanted?

And that’s slaughtering them all down to the last man woman and child

It was a mercy, horrendous as it was, compared to the ideas of the more extreme alliance leaders

“it’s better than exterminating them as a species” doesn’t make it mercy. They were still enslaved and forced to perform gladiatorial combat.

Many of them were children. The former leader of the horde wasn’t even capable of intelligent thought when Guldan and later Doomhammer fought the alliance.

5 Likes

Good thing nobody actually said or claimed that

Yes they did.
The only reason I haven’t quoted it is because I’m on my phone.

The humans were being merciful. As uncomfortable as that makes you or anyone else. It’s still lesser of two evils

1 Like

There is no mercy in slavery.

6 Likes

ITS THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS :scream:

1 Like