Why do guys do this?

No regrets either got the kids i always wanted with her :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Awe, thats awesome. im glad you guys are so happy together :blush:
actually really inspiring

I mean that is pretty much what my husband tells me, but it is a really crappy way deal with guys, or to just always having to be on guard. walking on egg shells. It gets so tedious and old to deal with.

I mean I see the logical point in thinking this way, and being like that. However, I’m not a logical person. I’m tired of having to always be on my guard and ponder if this person hanging out with me just to test me later on?

2 Likes

Super happy i told myself i will never take her for granted and try to treat her as best i can and think before i speak putting myself in her shoes ext.been married from age 19 im now 40 it’s crazy how young i got married but still no regrets at all!

6 Likes

G.I.R.L. states her freebies have stopped flowing because he admitted he was a fake.

Fellow thirsty players now aren’t so thirsty. Queue the sunglasses.

2 Likes

Would ur date me if return u the recons from my dad’s job of michaelsoft?

The ones who do that aren’t looking for friends, ingame or irl.

Don’t take it personal. It’s not easy being a man/male/guy, whatever word fits best.

5 Likes

Because some people are wierd

There’s also the other side of the coin. Why are women not interested in guys until after the men are married?

When all is said and done just don’t worry about it. It is some weird natural human thing that will go away when you realize you can’t change it and stop caring about it.

2 Likes

You speak such divine poetry. How romantic. /swoon

1 Like

This obvious troll thread is suprisingly more sweaty than I expected

Some may even say, the sweatiest…

2 Likes

But who’s more thirsty?

The level of OP’s thirst with these clickbait attention seeking threads they make, or the thirsty boys.

1 Like

It’s like people want it to be true so they can swoop in.

Wait, you’re in a relationship? closes thread

9 Likes

Sadly i seen that happen alot in real life it’s creepy imho.

Well… This thread with a side of trolling is interesting…

One reason why I just don’t bother with relationships. They just over-complicate things for no reason.

I mean I tried to not do that, but I found out that the men I been around, get feelings hurt so easily when it comes to what I say or do, but if my husband does it. They laugh it off. Dealing with guys, I always feel like I got to walk on egg shells, but I get your point. However, like my husband we both are social creatures. We have our own network, friends and I like talking to people in my games. I am at the point where I’m going to be like my husband and just not care, and I feel guys get away with that better than women do.

I am, duh.

1 Like

I need to start making a list of whose threads I can safely ignore around here.

2 Likes

and even if the op is trolling, Getting other perspectives is pretty cool, and fun. So good job OP.

3 Likes