Why do guys do this?

Women do this too. But guys far more often. And whats wrong with non monogamy relationships?

they wanted to spread your pixels and now they can’t.

Why is there 400 posts after this? this is the answer right here

1 Like

Lol I thought so too

1 Like

As somebody else has said, did you just blurt it out? If so it’s awkward and you come off as rude. Were they a long term friend? If this is the case and they developed feelings for you, it hurts being rejected. You can’t expect a guy to continue being hurt emotionally by continuing the friendship. Some people handle feelings worse than others. Always remember that guys don’t owe you anything just like you don’t owe them anything, this includes friendship. They could just be immature as well.

kicked some guys from my guild due to bad treatment towards married women and simping the single ones.
I don’t need thirsty gamers in my guild

4 Likes

Because you are a drama queen. I play with a lot of people in WoW and they don’t want or need to know my age, race, gender, sexual orientation, income, blood type, political affiliation, etc.

We just need to know that we are all decent players and enjoy wow.

You were probably flirting with them, then when through with them got rid of them.

Then you bring it on WoW forums like you don’t know what happened and are all innocent.

Run far from this one.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know, for multiple reasons:

1. I’m in a lesbian relationship atm and when i talk about my GF people assume I’m a dude
  2. because I don’t flirt with guys on wow because it is not a dating app
  3. because I hardly ever talk about my gender unless its someone I’m real cool with just to avoid the awkwardness

The only problem is that the guys were too “nice” to begin with. It’s the differences between the genders in terms of what they look for and have to offer in the sexual MarketPlace. I recommend watching Alexander Grace on YouTube for a somewhat red pilled but far from black piled view on male female dynamics and Street, beach, University interviews asking young women on their views about relationship matters. It’s quite eye opening and he also looks at scientific studies from time to time.

2 Likes

I think you need to rethink what the word SIMP means. A SIMP would still try to be at her beckon call, not leave.

5 Likes

Nah, simps cry and leave when they get told they aren’t anything more than friends. They are simps because any normal man would know that from the start lol.

3 Likes

Bro code. No working on another man’s woman. If you can’t get with them and they are with another dude, you leave them be. Always more fish in the sea.

Don’t take it personally, dudes don’t care to be “friends” with women, that’s what they have the other Bro’s for.

5 Likes

This 100%. Its difficult to be friends with someone you have feelings for.

I will play with you. but take note, I’m on a relationship too. I am open for WoW.

1 Like

Thirs… I mean power overwhelming

It’s entirely true. Guys act like that all the time. It’s because they are male, and that’s how males act.

Are you seriously telling men to stop being themselves, and did you really not know this happens?

What planet do you live on? :rofl:

1 Like

I think most of them probably just were given the wrong “impression/vibe” in which ;whether be intentional or unintentional" you might have given,

It is a rather scary fact that when you think you’ve come across “Very nice guy” it can be more scarier than a straight out hassler that at least you can see & walk out.

There are indeed nice guys, they just don’t come out strong and are humble and subtle without expectation.

It is natural to give some good regards to one person and other out of good gestures, but too much can have those red flags,

Honestly there is no knowing OP, especially when engaging with individuals through a virtual reality in which all of us are anonymous from one another.

No one can tell you what to do, but rather take some hints & wise thinking to understand whom you’re engaging throughout your gameplay time.

Be at ease, just walk away & don’t feed the attention

I just wanted to point out that I do actually have two opposite friends where it’s stuck purely platonic, at least two of them I’ve felt comfortable enough to share my deepest dreams and fears with. It’s great when you feel you can talk to someone on that level without being judged, as you have a friend you can feel like you can be yourself around.

So I said earlier, the point is if you want someone to be your friend, it’s up to you to BE a friend, do you know what I’m saying?

Just think about it.

3 Likes

maybe trying starting out saying you have a boyfriend! heck tell them your married,that way it knocks that out from the go

3 Likes

If a man can’t be friends with a woman, then they can’t have any sort of meaningful relationship with a woman. Newsflash. Women are people.

2 Likes