Why do guys do this?

We call those people “Nice Guys” (notice the quotes). There’s a whole Reddit channel that talks about the very guys you and the entire thread, just explained: r/NiceGuys

Man, this whole thread is just summed up as “Men bad.” It’s not just men. Women have every capacity to do the exact same thing and often worse, and seeing some of these posts make me feel ashamed to have two X chromosomes. :woman_facepalming:

E: People suck. Positivity attracts positivity, and guilds are a wonderful place to immerse yourself into plenty of other folks!

1 Like

Some girls just don’t know what to do when told no.

Yeaaaaaah dealt with some girls that were like that. Told them I was gay and they’d say crap like “not for long”

Like dude. Get some therapy

5 Likes

:anguished: Wait really? Some people really need help… I hope you distanced yourself from those weirdos!

Oh trust me I did. I haven’t been to that mall in years because of that.

They were basically the larvae form of a Karen

1 Like

Who even asks that tbh? Who tf goes on wow trying to “hookup”?
Hell, I will always assume you’re a guy unless I get forced into discord (which will never happen because I hate any kinda teamspeak) and hear ya, and even then I’ll probably still call you bro or dude.

1 Like

because you’re not a girl irl, and just say you are for attention.

OP, you should just let it go. Some people are going to act that way (and this is for both). Some just don’t know how to handle it when you tell them you are in a relationship. I had some like that but I am upfront with them and I figure if they can’t accept the fact I am in a relationship, then that is their problem.

Note: I will not accept things from anyone because it gives the wrong impression to some people.

Degenerate beta males have been denied and essentially put into their place by the person they’re courting unsuccessfully.

1 Like

Oh i see that does make sense.

Because they were hoping to create a deeper bond with you. Since you’re dating or married to another guy, out of respect or bitterness or resentment, they choose to avoid you.

Distance is among the first steps of emotional healing. As a woman, I would react the same way, except that I’ll still play with you… just much less.

2 Likes

Ill be honest i tryed the friend thing with a female in a pvp game my wife found out wasnt mad but told me if she started flirting with u end it and i did lol it sucks because she was good at the game i have a hard time finding males that don’t suck at the pvp games i play sadly.She knows im not looking for females anyways i don’t like the idea of betraying her.

Apparently those are the ones looking for someone to date? Of course with Covid-19 going around now, going to the bar to look for a date or some other place is harder I guess? Or they are selfish, I dunno.

(lol)

Well it’s close.

:cookie:

1 Like

If this is the case they weren’t really interested in you as a friend in the first place. Move on.

2 Likes

Here I gooOOOOOoooo!

1 Like

Lol, exactly. I hope this is a giant troll thread, because that should be obvious.

When did it become Sunday? I just hit days off. I want my Friday and Saturday!

Yeah, because women who spend hours of their day dedicated to hiding their real appearance and carefully crafting their lives on social media aren’t trying to “sell” something…

This is such a dumb post. This is not a gendered thing. It’s a human thing.

7 Likes

As an elite gamer myself let me shed some light on this for you OP. I don’t want to waste my time playing with a girl who is in a relationship because then eventually I get bogged down by all the relationship baggage while the significant other in that relationship gets to enjoy all the benefits of it.

1 Like