Why do guys do this?

Imagine caring about the gender and relationship status of people you play with on wow.

I only care about the class and spec they play.

I shall be the marksman hunter to the whatever it is you play.

1 Like

I bet your a lot of fun to play with.

So you gonna give me your btag or what?

why would you voluntarily subject yourself to such vitriol?

I’m a masochist. I can tell by your portrait your into some weird stuff too. :crazy_face:

i’m no fan of masochists.

my post just got buried, so i’m about to eat my 37,689th ban. see you in 3 days or a week or whenever.

I will remember you.

Farewell my love.

i’d like you more if you were to forget all about me in five minutes

You’ve already been etched into my heart.

I do not feel this way towards women . I like a strong independent woman who can take care of herself . This is 2020 not the 1950’s . Those days are gone .

Heck I want a strong independent woman to take care of me.

2 Likes

i feel attacked…like this is less a legit question and more a personal attack…lol

yet you type like you were from the 1950’s

stay hydrated people, chug some water

1 Like

Because just playing the game wasent what they wanted hunny

For the most part, guys still have to persue girls. Irl, it’s looks/ideals/hobbies. In game it’s just ideals/hobbies.

For the ladies, it’s going to feel a bit “guys only want one thing and it’s disgusting” because lots of men are trying to hit you up.

For men, who often don’t get much attention, hitting someone up won’t feel as significant because it’s just one instance from their POV.

Then you have to consider that a significant portion of people who play games are still a bit socially outcast (especially with current circumstances)

There have been some interesting vids on women experiencing the male dating scene POV and are surprised /frustrated by it as well.

Also men making fake female profiles and watching the inboxes crash lol.

2 Likes

Because when they said they wanted to be friends, they were lying. They were basically that “lemme smash” bird

1 Like

Sometimes people leave because you, and many others, bring up relationship status out of the blue for no reason. Oh you got a bf? Well I got a wife, byee.

Imagine sitting next to some one at the bus stop and trying to make polite conversation, and they scream “I GOT A BOYFRIEND”. That will make anyone go sit somewhere else.

3 Likes

I think the real question is why is everyone so desperate for an intimate relationship in the first place??

Has anyone heard of the Maslowe’s hierarchy, the physiological side of a person needs is actually at the bottom of the pyramid, if you just wanted one thing, they would just go to a club and be done with it.

But I think deep down inside what a lot of people are looking for is a sense of safety and security in an uncertain world, the desire for family, and a confidence boost are other issues too. But in the Maslowe hierarchy the argument is that its our relationships with others that help us achieve self-actualization, reaching our true potential in morality, creativity, and so on.

Think about it.

1 Like