Why do guys do this?

I guess I know why your name is sticks lol.

We’re all just a bunch of thirsty animals. No need to deny it.

6 Likes

Pft we haven’t even hit the finale. A squirrel was just found with bubonic plague. The question is what does 2020 finish off with. I’m holding out hope for a lost world type situation where super intelligent dinos come up from beneath the ground but it’s probably just going to be a boring super volcano or zombie apocalypse.

Yeah, probably. But as a guy my(I wont soeak for others) main red flag is somebody showing interest without even knowing me too well. :man_shrugging:

You only have one red flag?

1 Like

just by choosing your profession, some people actually do think you were set to deliberately offend them. it’s not you, it’s how some males actually think of you. “how dare she flashes her tatas in here!”. what i’m saying sometimes you can never win, regardless of your position. which is extremely wrong and should have no place around here and anywhere else, tbh.

why tell me all this? tell her. sac up. rejection is only a temporary feeling.

what the hell did i get myself into?

sure they are.

blatantly yet subtly asking someone else to add to your btag just cos what they’ve said so far

like…get a grip.

Thats the main one.

What’s wrong with that?

Isn’t the point of an mmo to make friends.

Besides not to imply anything but I won’t be lectured about creepiness by a dude that dresses his toon the way you do, you look BDSM levels of creepiness dude lol

1 Like

I want to add both of them.

I bet they’re both adorable.

1 Like

It’s to parse.

tfw you don’t do either… :frowning_face:

Well at least now you legally have an excuse to tell men that get close to you to get stuffed with social distancing rules and all.

plus you attacking me over however i dress is really telling. like throwing yourself under a bus telling

that didn’t take long

i was only telling you why to let you know my reasoning. and besides, it was YEARS ago when all this happened… and i’m still a negative person (atleast, i feel i am) i’d probably just drag her down…

eitherway, i’ve said my piece thanks for reading what i had to say. i’m off to go level my alts now. have a good evening my purple hood-helmet’d dude.

by which you wasted no time reassuring me such, and you just straight up admitted how you were affected by it.

You should talk to her again.

What do you have to lose? Your dignity? Who needs that?

Oops wrong room…didn’t mean to interrupt your victimhood-and group-therapy session. Carry on…

I like your mask.

I can tell your into the same things i am.

1 Like

Not to sound mean but this thread was fun until Etch showed up so I’m out.

Guess will just email Tess my btag and ingame and be done with it. Totally her call if she accepts or rejects.

Later all.

3 Likes

A year from now we’re gonna see a thread about meeting your significant other on wow and finally getting married.

Calling it.

Well said. When I talk to other people, whether or not they are in a relationship is of absolutely no concern to me.

1 Like