Why do guys do this?

Too much of you is showing but you dont see me complaining.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Slurpity slurp!

you’ve fallen into my trap. better divorce me and force me to raise our kids as a single mother just to appease you.

i wish i was’nt thinkin with my heart, i would’nt be as hung-up over it. i still feel like i made the right move, by cutting her out though… saved her from dealing with my angsty, depressed, teenage negativity at the time.

Booo, who flagged this thread. It actually turned into a genuine general discussion

I wont leave u bby.

We’re in it for the long haul.

Off i go to sleep now. Laterz all.

A shame really.

Mine?

No I am not that hungry, I have a few people onto me in real life at the moment.

Though I do admit, I am attracted to bubbly personalities, so that girl (Tessaria) can add me to her btag list or whatever if she wants to, but that’s up to her. I feel confident enough to ask given her comments, as I know she won’t be offended.

1 Like

I bet it was this guy.

He has not one, but two alt letters in his name!

They even form an angry face. :angry:

1 Like

Well now you have another :kissing_heart:

I bet you have a cute voice.

If you ever have anyone in your life who says to you what Sinfel just said, cut them out and run. They are, at best, horrific human beings.

4 Likes

I’ll have you know I am a great human being.

I just don’t lie.

3 Likes

It’s a red flag. I always run and I never leave myself alone with them.

3 Likes

Sounds more like you’re desperate or might have some issues you need to work through over the opposite sex.

5 Likes

No you are not.

My last post stands.

4 Likes

Well it’s nothing against Sinfel, but there is a difference between confidence and arrogance, and sadly for Sinfel they seem to be heading too much towards the arrogant side of the scale rather than the confident side, that’s just judging from the way they are talking on here though.

My red flags are way different than yours.

1 Like

If you were a woman, you’d understand how careful you have to be when choosing what men to be alone with.

It’s like choosing not to go out alone at night, not getting super drunk when you’re alone, etc. It’s something we must train ourselves to do.

2 Likes