Why do guys do this?

I think it’s because couples don’t talk and let resentment build because there was always a reason for it, it wasn’t Kaurmines good looks it was something the partner had done or was doing that pushed them

1 Like

It’s just you.

1 Like

Do you only hear trolls?

Sorry.

I hear another person trying to enjoy the game.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean they don’t also sound cute.

It’s definitely just you. Some of the females I’ve been on comms with sound like nails on a chalkboard. Others have really soothing voices. Some sound like 12 year-olds. So, no; it’s just you.

1 Like

See, this is why communication is paramount in any significant relationship that would otherwise can damage someone’s life. Communication, time, patience, time, trust, time, sentiments, did I mention time?

I feel bad for you lot then.

1 Like

Pretty much this.

Sidenote: maeiv sounds like she smokes a pack of cigs every two hours :expressionless:

1 Like

I kinda like it.

Not secretly :rofl: All my female friends know the deal but I don’t pester them, I’m almost 40 not 16, no one likes a nagger or a beggar.

Meanwhile I’m crunching numbers as a student that does more number crunching and programming for a job.

LOGIC GATES. PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES. DATA STRUCTURES.

EDIT: Sounds like a great plan though. :smiley:

No, she sounds like a voice actor trying to hard to sound tough and ends up sounding more like a chain smoker. I cannot STAND Maiev dialogue. She’s…ugh. It’s horrifyingly bad.

1 Like

She sounds like the kinda woman who would call me trash while stepping on me.

I love it.

because they’re hopeful you’ll start a relationship with them, and are disappointed when they find out your already in one.

simple as that.

My favorite :heart_eyes: Women with that ‘I sing for a punk band on the weekends and gargle jack daniels’ voice are my weakness

1 Like

Maybe…

The future aint lookin so hot these days…

2 Likes

I’m loving every part of the friendship that’s blossoming right now

1 Like

ohhh, that’s simple. usually guys feel they have enough friends, and don’t need more.

you know what most guys usually don’t have? relationships. love. that third thing i can only get on moongaurd.

2 Likes