Why do guys do this?

OP makes these threads all the time, not joking

the last one she made caused blues to get really mad at her

You cant just drop a bomb like that and not tell us what it was about.

Welcome back Aviela

1 Like

She is absolutely

My closest life friends are 3 women. I’ve known the almost 8 years and I basically see them damn near as blood relatives. I’ve never seen them in a light of sexual intentions. But as I said before. People have different experiences in life to lead them to believe certain ways

1 Like

during the blizzards stance moment, she went and “named” some guilds with “bad things in it” if you know what i mean

broke a bad forum rule for 1

that was the straaw that broke the camels back

a mod actually stepped in and locked her thread, edited her comments before swinging the bat

|then harrassing a man because he wasn’t into girls

made up a story of how streamers were “ganging up” on her

theres more if I could just list them

Let’s not forget nice sense of humor. Like do you wanna build an Icy Citadel with me? I gain a lot of endurance and strength from my own pillar of frost

If you know what I mean.

You got me there.

This is why I can’t and don’t flirt. xD

EDIT: OH WAIT HANG ON…

Chains of Ice…

If you’re into that kinda stuff xD

It’s about how we handle those impulses, imo. I’m fairly well known in my field and speak on stage a lot. Women throw themselves at me, and they do it shamelessly, in front of my wife.

Men generally crave beauty. Women generally crave prestige. In both cases it can make people behave badly.

2 Likes

I think that often depends if they are single or not to a large degree. Though I do often think we live in a hyper-sexualized society, and this whole covid-19 thing hasn’t done much to change that.

But as I said before, it’s not placing the blame on the opposite sex, you need to ask yourself, what do you actually have to offer as a friend? What do you bring to the table? It’s a two way street you see. So I prefer not to ask questions and focus on just being a friend when you can.

Not to imply anything but what kind of work do you do Tessaria? I admit, I do find your personality bubbly, friendly.

You know the only reason i piped up in this thread is that a girl friend of mine starting complaining about it the other day, with the belief that it was a ‘toxic male’ thing for a guy to just ditch when the girl is not romantically interested or whatever. But I was thinking about it, isn’t it far better to just wish him luck finding what he wants in life, rather than trying to pressure him into a friendship he doesn’t want? As I said, you can’t blame it all on other people, sometimes you have to ask yourself the real question what can you offer as a friend exactly?

That’s the real question.

1 Like

I can’t do fire jokes. They’re far too heated for me.

… and I hate summer :frowning:

I think also a lot of men are caught between a rock and a hard place, because if you think about it, on one hand a lot of women mention things that they like confidence in a man and so on, but the problem is if a man makes a move on a woman who isn’t interested in him, I regret to say, in some cases he may feel that he is risking a lot more then a bruised ego. That’s probably why a lot of men are hitting on girls here as they can do it anonymously, it doesn’t matter if their entire server thinks they are a big creep, its worth the risk to them as they aren’t going to get any real life consequences for offending a chick on here like they would on Facebook and other social media.

3 Likes

Hey, this is something that I’ve experienced personally!

Maybe they aren’t aware that just because a person is in a relationship doesn’t mean they are unavailable lol.

Maybe their intent wasn’t for wow friends so they have no reason to talk to you anymore.

Realistically because previously however vague the notion was they had hopes of creating a relationship now that is off the table they will likely treat you just like one of the guys rather than with special care. Guys who game a lot are used to being rejected for it so when they find a girl who games they tend to try to make that friendship into something more.

I had a feeling it would be one of the more…exotic professions. I do admit, if was a guy looking for a girl, you’d be the one I would go for, as again not to imply anything but I would see you as a low risk to make a move on. As part of your job is to be admired lol

You’d be surprised how many married people were hitting on me during the last lockdown. Flattering I guess and I enjoyed the attention, but will still wait for someone without baggage.

2 Likes

Nah I wouldn’t lol I was surprised when I found out how common infidelity was but now it’s normal to me. Women that you’d never expect it from too, I’m past the surprised stage in life lol.

1 Like

Oh boy, I received a crash course when I joined a certain branch.

It’s a shame really

1 Like

This scares me. Like why marry if one is so easily corruptible to infidelity?

I don’t get people. :confused:

1 Like

I, as a manly man, do not secretly lust for every woman I call a friend.

2 Likes

Is it just me or does every girl I hear on discord have a really sweet voice?

Maybe if you didn’t always sound so cute you wouldn’t have this problem?

Whats up with that.