Why do guys do this?

Like I said they won’t just come out and admit it. But they all do.

At least the ones that are young enough to actually act on those feelings given the opportunity lol.

1 Like

This seems like a very weird thing to post on the WoW forums.

This is an interesting argument, but I cannot agree with it. I have plenty of female friends that I don’t think about sexually at all. At one point in my life I may have, but no longer. And if I still did it would get in the way of the friendship.

So an interesting argument, but wrong.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, there are much weirder posts.

1 Like

Oh I know. :woozy_face:

(I promise I don’t have 20 forum posts. My name change messed up my activity :face_vomiting:)

Sounds like your just too old for that kind of thing anyway lol.

It lessens with age.

This. (But don’t say it on Twitch or you’ll get banned! :crazy_face:)

1 Like

If everyone is a possibility then you have no standards, some men can have woman friends, others cant. Its the same for everything, you can find different people everywhere

Jaina stopped talking to Thrall after he got married. Now she’s trying to talk to him again.

Thrall too busy trying to slide into the elements DMs

Peak incel behavior. Women can tell when men consider our friendship to be a potential or building on an inner fantasy. I know many men like that; one in my guild, like you, insists “women and men” can’t be just friends. I’ve backed away from him because that tells me what he thinks of me. He said it in response to a pair of friends where one is a man and one is a woman. I know each of them deeply and personally, and neither of them is interested in the other. They just get along.

I feel so sorry for the women in your life that someone they consider a friend can only manage interest if he secretly fantasizes about them.

3 Likes

They can be friends it’s just naive to assume that there wont always be a little bit of attraction there.

2 Likes

It’s a reflection of yourself to assume that there will always be attraction there.

1 Like

It tells me a lot about you that you think there wont be.

We’ve already been told we’re dumb, thirsty, and fragile. Sure, we also passively aggressively lust after all women. As everyone knows all 3.5 billion men are the same.

If we act annoyed by people like Sticks then we’re MRA alt right nutjobs. Clearly all men are evil pigs.

rolls eyes at sticks

Joking aside most guys are capable of having female friends with no attraction, even if said girl is attractive. I love my wife. No other woman holds a candle. But I don’t need that as an excuse to treat women as people.

9 Likes

You know, now that I think about it. I had a classmate that I got along with just fine that’s an opposite gender. Neither of us felt attracted to each other but still got along nicely nonetheless.

I am inclined to believe Caelus is right.

1 Like

If you get on that well with them there’s going to be some attraction even if you dont notice it.

It’s just human nature.

Highly unlikely.

guess your time out wasn’t long enough

Because some guys who meet a girl cannot engage with her humanity in any other way than as an object of romantic pursuit. Just ignore it. Most guys you’ll meet are not like that in the game, and I have met many male players over the years who are now very dear friends and guild mates.

Just let it go, especially if all they did is ghost you. If they’re rude or inappropriate, report and ignore. The majority don’t act or think like that.