Why do draenie have hooves?

They ain’t animals or cows, it doesn’t make sense at all give them feet and toes please UwU

No.

They are very proud of their hooves.

17 Likes

They do have feet and toes. What do you imagine their hooves are attached to?

5 Likes

If they get rid of their hooves, then the Horde loses a direct line to essential products used to make glue.

4 Likes

There actually are a few fan pictures out there with Draenei having feet instead of hooves.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but they don’t look bad with em.

They are spacegoats and presumably need those hooves for the mountains of Argus. If you’ve ever seen irl mountain goats, their hooves basically put cleats to shame.

7 Likes

I get the feeling OP is a filthy degenerate.

11 Likes

No.

Raptor talons!

3 Likes

I mean there are a lot of races that are basically humanoid animal representations.

Draenei is like cool space goats. Hooves makes sense for them just as much as they do for the cow race.

At that point they’re just blue Teiflings.

5 Likes

Because having every race follow the “look like a human” rule is boring and for cowards

8 Likes

Imma put this topic to rest.

The only reason Draenei have hooves is because they are Retconned from an original DEMON race Blizzard designed.

Blizzard (especially with D2) loves to give demons hooves because it’s safe and cliche.

Draenei simply are demons, ain’t not nothing to do with their mountains :wink:

4 Likes

You say that like it’s a bad thing…

1 Like

Doing everything I can to get this thread removed.

1 Like

they are animals, though. :\

Fixed that for ya.

1 Like

They’re presumably biologically adapted to the mountainous Argus, and in merely having them, basically inverted demon aesthetic along with the rest of their features. That, in fact, is the answer to “why do satyr have hooves?” Because kaldorei are getting partially eredar’d to become them.

I will assume it is so they can use the tauren leg rigging and shoulders.

Don’t overthink it. blizzard wasn’t going to make an entirely new rigging for a race standing on their toes.

Because it is when it’s different from my personal type of degeneracy.

/s

I don’t know. I’ve tasted demon and I’ve tasted goat, and Draenei definitely leans more towards goat in flavor.

1 Like