Why did you PreOrder? (please read before posting)

I always prepurchase, I try other games but always come back to WOW, and I enjoy the mounts/pets/toys with preorders, so for me i just order it good or bad content, I love the game.

8 Likes

I plan on pre-purchasing as well, because Ill be getting it anyways. Gonna wait for the spike in token prices to drop back down first. Uesterday was a token-price shock!!

1 Like

I preordered. I wasn’t disappointed with my purchase of Shadowlands (see reasoning elsewhere), nor do I think I will be disappointed with my purchase of Dragonflight. I wanted the goodies now so there was no reason to not preorder.

3 Likes

Friend told me they even sold out! XD

1 Like

I’m gonna pre-order anyways. It doesn’t matter if I do it now or wait til launch, WoW is really the only game I really play, and I have been happy with it since I created my first toon in 2005. There are some issues that I don’t like, but it doesn’t affect my enjoyment of the game.

3 Likes

I’m waiting to see about the game. As of right now they really haven’t shown anything and blizzard has a bad track record of broken promises and monkey paw wishes.

They fooled me with SL and BfA. I need to see a lot more this time before I buy.

1 Like

Nope. Like always, I wait to see how it goes in beta. Only reason I got Shadowlands is because it was a gift from a friend.

1 Like

they need to come up with new rewards what they are offering is so old. no way i would preorder for that stuff when i all i got in 2022 is wasted mounts never used and pets i don’t even know i have. only reason i got shadowlands was in game gold and i still didn’t preorder it.

1 Like

Yeah they were sold out for a bit. My SO was kicking himself because he only bought 2 tokens in prep (already had 12 in balance) and the price was 50 rather than 40. He ended up having to pay 224 for another token rather than the 180 if he would have if he had listened to me to have a just-in-case buffer in his balance.

1 Like

He deserved that kick. It’s available till december. there’s no early access to evokers or anything. Just shinies.

Well he bought it now because now he is paranoid it will go up even more. :stuck_out_tongue: I told him to just put 8 dollars balance but… men. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just order less junkfood and poof. money made to buy xpac. That’s how I see it anyway.
At least the xpac has a fun longer lasting effect. XD

1 Like

Yeah, he is just weird. :stuck_out_tongue:

Stay away from that and fast food places. Some people need to learn to live like a poor college student.

I stay away from fast food places because I am getting older and my tummy does not approve of them, lol.

I am planning to! I’m probably going to get the Heroic version since I can make use of the boost for other characters.

I generally frown upon preordering but I’m probably going to be playing WoW still anyway so, don’t think I’m going to lose too much!

1 Like

Same here, plus dropping $10 for a crappy burger and fries is a bit much now.

How about you don’t tell people how to live their lives?

Expendable cash is expendable. Doesn’t matter on what.

1 Like

wut? I was in agreement with your previous post…

Then your wording was off. ‘that stuff’ has a wide meaning.