Why did you PreOrder? (please read before posting)

I’m waiting this time around for more information. I’m happy talents are making a comeback, but I need to see more information on how it works/what it is.

They promised a revamp in crafting (again), but after what they did with SL (the legendary crafting especially) I need more information to see whether if its something I will enjoy. Things I miss from vanilla crafting was specializations. For example leatherworking had 2 specs, tribal and elemental.

TLDR - I’m waiting for more information about all the new systems and examples from beta to see how they perform before I push the button.

3 Likes

I will preorder everytime unless 2 things happen

1. they remove m+
  2. another mmo beats wows endgame and combat

So the only shot of that happening (we know of) is rito mmo like 2 wow xpacs in the future.

3 Likes

This will be the first expansion I sit out completely barring an act of God.

Strangely I am ok with it since I have tons of things I want to do w/ what is currently available.

4 Likes

I pre ordered SL so could make allied race dk alts early. Pre ordered DF mostly to kibosh the ‘upgrade available’ notification on the bnet launcher

5 Likes

N to the absolute O do I pre order anything or pay for anything without inspection testing etc.

If you can afford to blindly pay for things without checking them out, good for you! Feed that consumer god you’ve been raised so well to feed.

I however will not be pre order and not on the basis of “oh will it be or won’t it be” but simple life principles. I don’t pay for stuff before I see it.

1 Like

shadowlands has been a great expansion

2 Likes

I’ll probably preorder purely for the bonus pet for doing so.

But I don’t need it right now, so I don’t feel any real desire to rush out and buy it. I’ll probably just grab it the paycheck before the preorder bonus expires.

Ill get around to it in a few weeks. It’s worth it for the boost alone.

1 Like

Nope.

The games industry in general taught me never to pre-order ANYTHING from any company (not even Nintendo). This applies here.

5 Likes

I will pre order at a later date. The longer more of us hold out the more they need to ensure the game holds up. I urge anyone who wants to the see game improve to just hold your load, im not saying dont pre order, but dont pre order right away just because you can. Its its a money thing and you are going to buy now while you know you can, you do you, but if you can hold out and dont need to have the mount etc right now for some reason, then you absolutely should wait it out, might even push them to try to incentivise it a bit more.

1 Like

Not until they offer 50k arcane orbs in Diablo Immortal just for preordering.

Preordering games feels like bad practice these days.
I just buy them when they come out.

2 Likes

Yes.

Any Murloc pet shall be mine.

3 Likes

No.

Saving money for petrol and other games for now.

Ton of other good stuff coming out in afew months. Splatoon 3, Callisto Protocol, Darktide even MW2. My good-old Tar with a silencer and heart-beat sensor is waiting for me to dust it off.

2 Likes

I havent preordered yet as im just testing the waters right now. In most cases when theres a big preorder of a major release…i dont preorder unless its just a game that ive followed with a unending passion. ( Swtor and Fallout76 i both preordered )

Ill stare it a bit longer before i cave in and buy it. I know for a fact that im going to buy it and play it until i get everything i feel should be done gets done. :slight_smile:

No and i probably won’t until the boost is upgraded to make alts not as unfriendly or alts QoL are hotfixed for flux/honor. Not paying 85$ for heroic edition to have to farm 10k cosmic flux at a rate of 22 flux per arena to be able to get tier and 291 legendaries on a new alt :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Haven’t preordered. I probably will eventually but at this point I haven’t seen enough of Dragonflight to know if I’ll even continue to play.

I might. I am unsure about it right at the moment. I am thinking about canceling and taking season 4 off for the rest of the year until the expansion comes out. I don’t see any reason to play through another season of mythic dungeons building character power again with nothing else going on with new content.

The token prices have jumped by a large amount. I was going to dump my excess gold and then maybe preorder it and have it ready for later this year.

1 Like

Nothing in this bundle is justified of the increased cost, not to mention there isn’t enough or any information on this expansion to justify a pre-order.

Hell it may be a tv show but this line on pre-orders rings true.

5 Likes

I’m on this boat. But I JUST bought a 250.- desk chair… so maybe I’ll just wait for closer to the holidays. But that wing mog is adorable.

I enjoyed playing during SL. I generally take my time with the story and if stuff bothers me, I wait until there’s more ketchup so I can do it easier without much stressing, farm mogs and level alts until said ketchup is added. I never not enjoy myself with this game. So why not buy anyway if I’m going to play it once it’s released?

I need more convincing on the summersale pack though. I have all but the sparkle pony, toy, robe transmog and the new pet… but do I /need/ those though? :thinking:

2 Likes