Why did you nerf punch cards?!

I wish they would kill mythic raiding off. So many fun aspects destroyed because of it.

2 Likes

This stinks, got a lucky TF on a yellow card just yesterday on my main, 424. Feels bad man. At least I got to enjoy it for 2 whole hours!

2 Likes

I logged in at the flip switch moment, this was in effect then not a further patch. So why not include this in the season 3 notes? A hot fix is a separate patch since they rolled this out with the content patch why not inform the customers?

Don’t fret, they’ve been moving this direction since the beginning of BFA. Very soon world quests and dailies will be the one true endgame.

Good once its gone we can get pvp vendors back.

Now you know how raiders feel - bust your butt to get your character to the best it can be, then get something even better because of a titanforge from Shell Game.

3 Likes

A lot of armory tooltips are bugged, or rather they list the base stats of an effect, whereas in-game the tooltips reflect the level-scaling appropriate stats of effects & items.

Hover over your azerite traits, you’ll notice some of them are also much lower than what you actually have in-game.

i hope tf can go up past mythic forged level because of all the complaining raiders do about it.

1 Like

They nerfed the Yellow ones but seriously buffed the Red ones.

My haste proc has DOUBLED.

the proc is the good part about the trinket too right? my base haste went down but the proc drastically increased.

I’m sure that sitting around and hating other players does wonders for your soul.

2 Likes

I don’t mind if they nerf them to allow gear progression. I still firmly believe that mythic raiding gear should be the best gear, it gives you something to aspire to. But nerfing them by half is a little too much.

1 Like

it’s better than paying money for a game i obviously hate so i can complain on the forums.

1 Like

People who complain on the forums don’t hate the game, they only hate what the new dev team has done to it. Ditto for the millions of people who used to love the game, but have now unsubscribed.

2 Likes

If that were to happen there would be more crying and whining on that day then there was on November 9, 2016.

Oh so it was about pvp again great,Ok .Blizzard please review the stuff before bring it is too people ,please so we wouldn’t be hard set to get it.

you’re a mythic raider. from reading your posts i understand that you want them to buff guardian. but if you were a serious mythic raider you’d have rerolled to a stronger class to help your guild, right?

Op,said the same thing.It’s a bug mind is 168 haste and 56 critic ,armory says 23 haste and 8 mastery.Check your stats live,i lost some haste with the trinket or it’s not working ,it normally has a sound but I haven’t heard it play.

Nothing in WoW is hard.

I’ve bene at work all day, my armory is showing really crappy numbers, hopefully it won’t be as bad as I’m dreading it will be, but I’m still miffed that it’s 6 PM ET and they still haven’t even addressed it, or mentioned it. THat makes it 3 PM their time, they’ve had most of the day.