Why did you nerf punch cards?!

Some people spent a good deal of time over the last two weeks farming to try to get a good card.

Their time is just as valuable as anyone’s time.

2 Likes

Lets not pretend the rares are 100% drop rates on the items, shall we? What you may have gotten on the first try might have taken weeks for someone else. So get off your high horse. Its not like this dungeon is going to be an ‘epic grind’ either.

1 Like

Yeah, but rewards should be handed out based on (effort * time), it sucks that they got nerfed but I think it’s a bit much to be trying to act like a rare mob drop is hard work to acquire.

I disagree.

The Rares that drop specific items are not up every single day. There are some that are constant throughout the weeks, but there are also one’s that rotate. And luck has a huge factor in getting what you want.

And if someone spends 10 hours farming Rares trying to get what they want, only to have it ripped away from them by a stealth nerf no one bothered to mention, that’s still 10 hours of that person’s life and time that was spent getting said item.

Honestly, it’s not that hard of a concept.

3 Likes

Did you beg for your Rezan’s trinket to be nerfed because it was op?

10 hours across two weeks on content you can literally afk for is not hard.

BiS=/=OP I don’t think anyone’s complained about rezan’s power. If you wanna hear me whine, lets talk about everchill anchor and how for me it existed as a theory and not a fact. But oh boy i got a 425 grong trinket

That was an example, not exactly the time someone put in on it.

And you cannot literally afk through rare hunting. Lets not by hyperbolic.

I swear “Afking” through something is a buzz word at this point.

Most of the things people complain people afk through cannot be afk’d through.

2 Likes

Because they want to see if we are willing to punish ourselves by doing content that they will most likely won’t fix before it goes live .

Player Torture Realm

1 Like

You can actually, I did it for my jetpack blueprints. I sat my character where Rustfeather spawned, alt tabbed out. Did other stuff, tabbed in and cast flameshock, then tabbed back out.

Voila. Blueprints.

Shhhh, you’re messing up her narrative! Why would you even bring facts into the discussion?

Then your not actually putting in time nor effort.

Most people rare hunting are actually active and running around the map.

Your just being lazy.

Further, the punch cards as I am aware, do not have a fixed spawn that drops them. THey are random. So… good luck with that.

Dude it’s not nearly as hard as you’re making out, even if you don’t have a flying mount you can fly on Mechagon, you just whip around and go to the coordinates general says to go to, spend 30 seconds dpsing some mob, then go back to whipping around farming herbs.

It’s not hard at all.

Time spent is still time spent.

And the trinket isn’t a mythic trinket, so stop comparing it to harder content.

People still put in the time for getting something they wanted.

It was still nerfed without warning.

Your just being dismissive, because god forbid people don’t raid.

People don’t have to play the game the same way you do, get over it.

Everyone’s 15$ is worth the same amount, and Mythic Raiders still get better stuff. Stop whining about “Difficulty” on content.

3 Likes

10 hours for a trinket that is technically outdated isn’t hard. Your right.

Time x Effort, and this wasn’t an OP trinket since the dungeon dropped better cards, so the effort was appropriate and the time was appropriate.

There is no justifying the nerf.

3 Likes

If they work like gems then i wonder if the Jewelhammer’s Focus effects them, would be rather convenient for a proficient jewelcrafter to not to lose them on swapping.

I just logged in and mine is the same as it was yesterday. No nerf yet.

Pew pew pewwwwwww pew. In anger ill gank 110-111 hoping they rage quit after i camp them.

This is on you blizz muahaha

When I log in the game, my yellow card is 170 vers and 57 mastery. If I look at my armory it is 23 vers and 8 mastery. Is it an armory bug?

The RNG card got buffed, the static non-RNG card got nerfed.

World of RNGcraft couldn’t see a LOSS of RNG, could it?
Nope, gotta add MORE.