Why did you nerf punch cards?!

My yellow punch card has half the stats it did yesterday!

29 Likes

They were probably better than raid trinkets and there was no road for upgrades to the elite 1% that do Mythic Raids.

37 Likes

I’m still at work… but if this is true I’m going to be ticked. why in the hell do we have a PTR?

31 Likes

I’m still running around trying to find out if these punchcards ARE swappable, i.e. what you HAD in there gets returned to you, or is it like gems where it gets destroyed.

They are gems for all intents and purposes. They are only called “punchcards” for a roleplay flare.

3 Likes

At this point i believe is just marketing.

47 Likes

OK, so make damn sure whatever new one you REALLY is better than what ya got!

Well if that’s the case. Good thing i held onto my other trinkets. Got lucky with a titanforged Yellow Card on the first day. Was fun while it lasted i guess

5 Likes

They work just like gems, I confirmed that on the PTR when I first got them. Consumed by replacement.

They are like gems that get destroyed. Blizz will never do anything like that in our favor… They will always, always make it so you have to play longer…

9 Likes

They get destroyed like gems. They’re “punch cards” for flair but functionally all they are is gem sockets

I should’ve known better than to spend mats on trying to get a good yellow card. GG.

confirmed they are also being reduced to ilvl 325

What!? Omg I hope that’s a bug!!

Mine is still 404… and my stats haven’t been nerfed.

2 Likes

This particular time around it was for getting people hyped about a 415 weapon that got nerfed to garbage when the patch actually hit.

3 Likes

God forbid they do that in an mmo where there isn’t really an ending. Oh, guess what? ALL the other mmos do things like this to keep players playing. You really should learn what mmos are and how difficult it is to keep people playing. If Blizzard built the game to how you wanted it, you would be bored and done within a month and cancel.

4 Likes

That’s good to hear. You can never trust anyone named Prisonshank.

You may be a special case due to

Card not found.

14 Likes

I see what you did there.

4 Likes