Why did you nerf punch cards?!

People who complain on the forums don’t hate the game, they only hate what the new dev team has done to it. Ditto for the millions of people who used to love the game, but have now unsubscribed.

2 Likes

If that were to happen there would be more crying and whining on that day then there was on November 9, 2016.

Oh so it was about pvp again great,Ok .Blizzard please review the stuff before bring it is too people ,please so we wouldn’t be hard set to get it.

you’re a mythic raider. from reading your posts i understand that you want them to buff guardian. but if you were a serious mythic raider you’d have rerolled to a stronger class to help your guild, right?

Op,said the same thing.It’s a bug mind is 168 haste and 56 critic ,armory says 23 haste and 8 mastery.Check your stats live,i lost some haste with the trinket or it’s not working ,it normally has a sound but I haven’t heard it play.

Nothing in WoW is hard.

I’ve bene at work all day, my armory is showing really crappy numbers, hopefully it won’t be as bad as I’m dreading it will be, but I’m still miffed that it’s 6 PM ET and they still haven’t even addressed it, or mentioned it. THat makes it 3 PM their time, they’ve had most of the day.

my haste dropped quite a bit from this nerf. but the haste proc is significantly better. i wonder if it evens out?

My yellow stats went from 2XX down to 160ish. That’s a pretty big nerf with no response.

I’m glad I waited on Mechagon now. I only went from 404 to 400, and those were just bits I picked up without farming. Still probably going to have to use the item restore to recover my old 395 I sharded.

I hope they address this if this is the right stat in the armory then it’s really bad.If not it’s the armory up dating bug.I do need the haste when it kicks in or I’m shooting is like throwing paper to hit a bear.

Ha no blizz response. Dont care either way. 4 months from now new patch new gear. But its hilarious

I think you should go hang out in your Discord because you are being kind of a troll here. Go be with your elitist buddies and stop telling the vast majority of average players what they need and how to feel about it.

1 Like

Hmm, when I look at my trinket shown on my profile it is nerfed, but when I log into the game is is not.

I’m willing to bet this is an Armory issue.

The stats on the yellow card in game are significantly less than even what’s shown in the dungeon journal. Of course, the red procs are also apparently much much stronger now.

Well too bad I used another red card. The starter is amazing now and I have to run a dungeon to get it back and hope it drops. Great.

Here you go… and according to Kaivax, a hotfix update coming soon:

1. So, everything in the game is “subject to change”.
    That doesn’t make it okay to intentionally mislead your playerbase.
    There was a definite buzz about this reward and they knew it.

2. Anyone who is still subbed to this game has issues and is accepting a sub par game. The quality of BfA is not up to par with any of the other expansions, subs are low… perhaps the lowest they’ve ever been.

Startin to believe they genuinely dislike their playerbase at this point.
The way they operate, inform us of things and make changes is deplorable.

1. Everything in the PTR is subject to change, that’s why it’s called the Public Test Realm. It is common knowledge that things can and will change from the ptr to live. There is no misleading about it.
  2. WoD had 25% of it’s content cut, so no.
1 Like

And now we know they’ll change things on live without telling us, too.

1 Like