Why did you give your character the name you did?

I wanted Wilhelmine, but that name was taken (by me). Wilhelmina was also taken (again, by me). I could have went with Wyllhelm, but some numskull had that one taken too (also me…but this one I stole when they first released old names from a friend who used to play in Vanilla—>Wrath :smiling_imp: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :neutral_face: :frowning_face: :cry: :sob: :dracthyr_cry_animated:).

So, I used to refer to a friend’s character as Billhat, and I went with that. :clown_face:

What a bro.

1 Like

My name just works with this character.

1 Like

I wanted to play a Demon Hunter, it had to be Alliance so that means Night Elf, as I sat looking at the large hands a name came to me.

After multitudes of characters in multiple games I was just running out of ideas. And I was a fan of the show “Criminal Minds”.

I tend to make changes w pun names Seffer Heffer
Think heffer was taken though. :3

Well about that… :smirk:

I like Tolkien

1 Like

I have a Coven< Paladin, love everything and anything dark magic.
a VouDou< because I love working my BF VooDoo/HooDoo shop in New Orleans for her, while she goes on Vacation for 3 weeks.
Zydeco < means Cajun music
Strayterazor< rogue
CatBaloo< hunter, old Jane Fonda movie
Tsavo< A priest, in Kamba means a place of slaughter, and that’s what a holy priest prevents.

Variable ratio reinforcement.

1 Like

Stolen from an ork in 40k

1 Like

I got a bad temper.

I’ve always liked the names “Nero” and “Natalya” (just a no-nonsense kind of person name), so I just put them together.

2 Likes

Dread was taken so I used a VERY old/middle english spelling.

1 Like

Meow meow.

1 Like

My brother’s name is Sonny, and he has dark hair and brown eyes, so he always called me cloudy, because blonde hair and blue eyes. And it was the 90s, so Klowdy it was.

1 Like

Hair color

1 Like

I figured a rogue would be into anarchy.

She is one of only two characters I have who were not named for their coloring but were instead inspired by their class.

And here is the other:

Belladoria=loves war
Bellum (latin): war (as seen in Bellona, Goddess of War) plus Adore (english): to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respec

Sounded fitting idk. I don’t even think the person with my name even plays. I mean, without the special character. :confused:

1 Like