Why did we expand warlock races before pally races?

I know I am late to a Mahouneko thread, but I like complaining about lore not mattering and then dropping some things that are either completely normal (Velen is perhaps the strongest light-wielding mortal we’ve seen, and one of the original 3 eredar leaders, Void N’aaru were seen in 2 or 3 occasions), or made up entirely, as I don’t recall seeing a single N’aaru wielding Fel magic.

Again, you need stronger prescription glasses.

What’s the critical of ‘immune’ again? Come back to me with a class that actually does damage and shows up on a meter.

How else will he get his narrative? By using facts? Don’t be absurd!

Usually by talking about Mythic Tindral and dropping single-digit parses, glad the panda is branching out though.

Well, not that glad, but…

Pandaren players always seem to need heavy medication.

A mesh edit is not making a model dumb dumb, let’s stop acting like you know what you’re talking about or pretending you got me.

Works on every race already. Try it with the atomic recalibrator.

Are you also a 3D modeller and rigger in addition to a dietician, endocrinologist, and professional chef? Or is this another case of you making things up and dismissing every point that disproves your claim?

No but I did take several animation classes in school / college because I wanted to develop video games ever since I was a little kid – which I eventually gave up on after seeing just how scummy the industry became.

I know how to program and I’m teaching myself Godot now, I know how to animate and rig models, and I enjoy learning so I research all kinds of random topics (like the aforementioned endocrinology).

So all mounts that share animations are all one model? You’re not seriously that dumb; they are different models - just open your mount journal, type “horse” and see all the different horse models.

Not acting, and we all know you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Not pretending; I do have you.

Yes, it certainly is. He’s saying every mount that shares animations is the same model. lmfao

Every second and penny spent there was clearly wasted.

2 Likes

Bro what college did you go to that you took cullinary classes, endocrinology courses, got a degree to be a dietician, and also took animation classes?

Nunya B. College.

Okay, so let me explain it to you.

A mesh edit is when you take an already existing model and make edits to the outside layer (that we see). It’s not making an entirely new model from scratch, it’s like going into an already done painting and changing the color of something or adding a tree / mountain where there wasn’t one.

It’s a very, very simple process, and the only real challenge is texturing it afterwards, but they have a lot of textures already in the game that they can use – don’t have to make totally new ones.

And, yes, a lot of mounts share the same skeleton and animation rig, same base model, and are just edits of that base model. Same applies to a lot of player races / NPC races too!

Did a couple years of normal college (like 6 quarters), realized it wasn’t for me, dropped out, went to culinary school (which included some food science and nutrition classes, took a couple extra to get a dietician license for funsies and because it’s interesting to me).

You won’t be able to, unfortunately. “Stop acting like you know what you’re talking about”.

You know what’s even simpler? Checking a box next to nine races to enable a class option for them. You had your answer over and over again, but because it doesn’t support your distorted world view you went feral and started attacking everyone trying to inform you of the reality. Keep coping, seething, and malding; I got my entertainment out of your insane ramblings and medicated episodes. Cheers.

Because Paladin have Race specific mounts, Warlocks don’t.

Also, everyone wants to be a Warlock, who really wants to be a Paladin?!

2 Likes

Go read about it on your own then bro, prove me wrong.

Hey I resent that! We have… Uhh… I don’t know what we have next expansion. Bubble hearth better now that hearthstone is a 5min CD.

1 Like

Low effort :troll:ing will get you nowhere.

1 Like