Why did they delete Strands?

Looks like it is.

2 Likes

O.M.G Does it say when??? I need to get old achievements on my char asap. I only have a few wins to go to get the full achievement

1 Like

ā€œSoonā€
so 9.5.2

Haha Well I know what I will be doing tomorrow. Hanging out in Wintergrasp and getting me some wins

Why did they delete it?

Because there may be a God who loves us.

That was a lame, gimmicky BG.

The fact that Blizzard removed it gave me hope that they can just drop bad ideas.

1 Like

Gnomeregan is an amazing dungeon, leave it alone.

Also, get exalted with the Kaluā€™ak and you can buy an underwater breathing staff from them.

From what I have read is that it was unpopular. I liked it. I love hopping in a turret and blasting people coming up the hill. Then a rogue would shadow step and kill me.

Strands was terrible, and it was really annoying back in the day getting the Call to Arms: Strand of the Ancients Daily multiple days in a row.

I agree, itā€™s a shame they removed it. my favorite part of SotA was seeing group after group after group of allys focusing on a single vehicle at a time while letting the others just pass by as if they were invisibleā€¦ it never got old.

1 Like

That was the fun of the BG, lolzing at the idiot players

SoTA blew big ones! Good riddanceā€¦ So does temple of kotmogu and seething shores. I wish I could blacklist stillā€¦

I kinda liked it in Wrath but after that expack all I really enjoyed doing was pissing off the last defenders with a stealth class and bombs.

Man that will great be if Wintergrasp and Tol Barad becomes relevant again. As far as Strands even though a lot of people hated it I actually didnā€™t mind it.

I hated SotAā€¦ it was always permanently on my blacklist. They never could balance the stupid thing.

Either the demos were near impossible to kill or they were made of paper mache.

Good riddance, I say.