Why did pally reck get nerfed?

There was a bug that allowed Paladins to be discount Shamans.

No, rogues/warriors/shamans/palis, could abuse start stop macros to get extra attacks with HoJ, thrash blades, fury axes. etc. It is an extra swing bug, not a pali bug.

Because someone figured out how to one shot world bosses with it.

Again that was fixed within 24 hours and they limited Rek to 4 charges.

1 Like

Because horde QQ and Blizzard bend over backwards to please em like always. Disregard this bug was in Vanilla and used frequently while they are saying they want original Vanilla bugs in game.

5 Likes

No the change had to do with warriors.

No one cares about recknoning pallies ur a meme, lol

Because Paladin is an Alliance only class and this game is made for only Horde to have fun in.

3 Likes

That is sadly true. Which honestly only cements my love for Alliance. We don’t need dev favortism! We call for equallity! Sure some few of us are D bags to horde but many don’t use the same tactics that the horde jerks do (and I realize not all horde are jerks, its just it’s easier to be a jerk over there so therefore more of em live on horde side). FOR THE ALLIANCE!

1 Like

?
no true
nothing to do with reckoning.

any class that had hoj could do it

Because someone figured out how to one shot world bosses with it.

once in like 2009 lol. That was an easy fix - limit reck stacks to 5

When did they promise no changes? I thought that was just a meme.

Right, so let me reiterate the key issue here. Reckoning is not functioning the way it functioned during 1.12. this is a proven fact shown by the video I linked earlier in this thread. Just wanted to clarify that because I see a lot of people arguing over whether or not what I had just proven to be true is actually true.

Fact.

Truthfully it’s not working, period. Reckoning ‘charges’ are falling off or seemingly failing to generate for a myriad of new, unknown reasons which leads me to believe new bugs were introduced into this mechanic when changing it.

Bigwillie, don’t even try to convince these people. I’ve seen you play and you’re a god tier pally fc. I wish I could play with players like you from retro or henhouse all day because it’s such a diff experience. People on classic think rogues can’t fc, either.

I truly despise people like you. Who cares if reckoning isn’t/wasn’t the meta? It was fun and what’s the point of playing a video game if you’re not having fun. But you seem to be a BlizzardDrone™ that loves being told how to play a game rather than having fun and playing your own way.

Also bad developer practices and QA testing have lead to a new surge of bugs in a 15 year old talent, and if you don’t see issues with that just based on principle then you’re far beyond saving.

5 Likes

Did you read the same blue post I did? The blue post clearly says that they fixed a bug and that the current (fixed) 1.13.3 version is now accurate to 1.12:

A secondary effect of these fixes were two notable changes to Reckoning:

1. Reckoning stacks are lost when you mount up.
  2. Reckoning stacks are lost when you initiate an auto-attack against a target and cancel it before it goes off.

However, both of these behaviors were correct behaviors in the 1.12 reference client and as such are considered bug fixes. Both of these issues have been added to the “Not A Bug” list.

Here’s the link to the blue post in question: Reckoning after yesterday's patch - #123 by Aggrend-1483

Sure enough:

2 Likes

Oh sure blue post said it must be true, lol

/doubt

Yup every feral druid in NA thinks they’re an optimum FC lol

Out of all the retardedly OP classes to nerf they do the pallys, I thought blizzard catering to the Horde was a meme but its obviously true.

1 Like

Oh, you’re right! What was I thinking, trusting a Blizzard employee with direct access to the reference server over some random poster on the forums?

/forehead

1 Like