Why did pally reck get nerfed?

Blizzard’s a big company, it’s a stretch to think the blue names posting on forums are the same ones play testing stuff on the mystical “reference server”. I’ve worked at several large software companies man, you’d be surprised how disconnected departments can be.

1 Like

LOL WUT? You serious? they’re only slightly less OP than Shadow Priests and Warlocks…

Not sure what you’re doing wrong but Retribution is by no means a joke in PVP, it’s extremely dangerous and IMO one of the strongest classes in organized team play by a mile.

it was because of pvp

lol you vastly overestimate their abilities

they could have make a copy…they didn’t

You mean classic ENDGAME?

They weren’t nerfed. It’s a bug that will be fixed the next server reset.

This is on Wowhead Classic from a blue. I’m on my phone right now and having a hard time posting the link for some reason. But just go to Wowhead Classic. It’s the first article there.

“I’ve updated the OP here with a new hotfix that is subsequent to previous bug fixes on Reckoning. Please note that this new fix is waiting on realm restarts, which for most realms will occur as usually scheduled next week.

WoW Classic

• [With realm restarts] Paladins should no longer lose stacks of Reckoning if they are not facing their target or are out of range to attack the target when the Reckoning stacks are gained.”

Here’s the blue quote.

ret paladins are one of the most overpowerd pvp specs, just ppl dont know how to play it.

I don’t know about that. They are decent for sure. OP… not quite.

1 Like

This.

/10.

I wonder when the bug, that allows player orcs to resist holy spells is going to be fixed…

Can you not do both?

You mean the baseline miss chance that all spells have?

No, there is a bug, in how stun is resisted, for example, blackout, is a stun dervied from shadow, in this case orcs add their racial to their resitance value in the school of shadow…

as players you cant resist holy spells, since there is no base school value, yet in classic orcs still can use their racial to resist a holy effect, when it should still be none… HoJ can miss as you say, but it shouldent be resisted

Thats a bug that never got fixed… it has even been confirmed with a former classic dev Mr Jordan

Except you do realize HoJ can miss because no matter its school its still a spell and all spells have a baseline chance to miss with increased chance with various level differences.

You just sound like you want to be mad.

let me rephrace for you what i said… and you do know you can see if a spell misses or is resisted right ?

-“HoJ can miss as you say, but it shouldent be resisted”

Cool it’s almost as if it doesn’t matter because you have a resist chance thats innate as well.

except it’s a stun and orc racial is 25% additional resist to stun.

what am I missing here?