Why did neutral factions not react to the burning of Teldrassil?

In the OP noone said the Zandalari or the Earthen Ring should be attacking the Horde neither.

You did.

I did, and you responded so I assume you wanted to address my point?

cause they blessed it in the backstory, and Noz didnt bless it, he was the only one who didnt

You only brought them up afterwards and even then you used them as an example.

State your point clearly before putting words in my mouth.

But I did? It’s literally in my first post in this thread. And I then clarified for you. I shall post it again, why should non-night elves, neutral non-night elves, care about Teldrassil?

I’m drawing blanks here. Some book I didn’t read?

Knights of the Silverhand are not night elves and yet they are fighting the Horde right now.

Sure, but are they shouting for Teldrassil? I honestly don’t remember, I haven’t played BfA since the time between Uldir and Dazar’alor raids. I’d attribute a number of human/pally factions fighting the Horde because “Lordaeron crusade” or some such.

Do they need to?

They still joined a war against the Horde.
Even Night Elves in darkshore dont shout for Teldrassil to my knowledge.

No, but this thread’s title is “Why did neutral factions not react to the burning of Teldrassil” is it not? So I assume we are dealing with “why did neutral factions not react to the burning of Teldrassil” right? Or did I read the thread wrong?

We have already established some have joined the alliance in this war.

What you seem to lack is that they did not send you a letter of intent personally.

Um, I’m now lost on what you’re trying to say. So I entered this thread because the thread’s title posed the question “why did neutral factions not react to the burning of Teldrassil.” My very first post is stating why should they care. I then gave detail with a supporting example of the Zandalari.

I’m not demanding neutral factions should care about Teldrassil, that’s the OP, that’s the thread title. I’m putting up the counter question of why should they care?

did you read past the title?

Malfurion managed to remove the corrupt branch and eventually restore the tree to a state closer to what it originally should have been. [Alexstrasza], impressed that the tree could prosper alone without her influence or her kin’s, blessed it belatedly. She later blessed it again, along with Ysera this time, during the wedding of Malfurion and [Tyrande Whisperwind]–a blessing which protected Teldrassil to its final day.[[12]] The tree flourished even more under the gifts from the Life-Binder and the Dreamer, though it still cannot return the night elves’ immortality without a blessing from [Nozdormu]

Yup. That still doesn’t negate my first post in the thread detailing my question of why non-night elf neutral should care.

I’ve no idea where you’re citing this from. I see citation numbers but I can’t click them.

wowpedia and stormrage

Should’ve just said Stormrage then. I didn’t read Stormrage so sure. My Zandalari example still stands though I would think considering a number of loa (all loa?) are connected to the Emerald Dream no?

she mentions organizations like the Cenarion Circle.
Not the zandalari.

Sure, and I’m referencing non-night elf neutrals that obviously aren’t the Cenarion Circle. And you started replying to me under that point I was making. So again, I assume you’ve an argument to counter my argument no?

Knight of the Silverhand is non night elf.
And yet still fighting the evil Horde.

Why are you so fixated by the Zandalari?
They are probably happy two of their mortal enemies are destroying each other.

And now I’m confused again. Sure I can reference the Silver Hand, I even referenced Earthen Ring and Ebon Blade. Why would the Silver Hand care about Teldrassil? I recall asking you do we have any Silver Hand characters in BfA shouting or referencing anything about avenging Teldrassil?