Why did DKs got completely trashed?

I mean, there are classes way more broken and more annoying like DHs / rogues

47 Likes

Probably because the developers (who probably never did rated PvP in their life) didn’t know how to kill DKs in random BGs during the PvP with blues event on beta. So they just hammered a huge nerf because it’s too much work to do smaller, more methodical nerfs.

Making nerfs like these just proves that they haven’t got a clue what they’re doing.

And no, I don’t care if I’m being rude. When one makes retarded decisions like this one, they deserve to be called out on their incompetence.

71 Likes

Something tells me if you were to be in charge of balancing the entire game, it’d be a lvl 10 hunter meta.

5 Likes

Yea referencing the pvp with the blues event is a joke.

Theres not enough data to make that kind of heavy handed nerf while DHs get a 10% hunt nerf. Seriously do they play the same game. This is a pathetic decision.

DHs, Locks, and WW need to get adjusted next week for s1. Im starting to see 4 dhs on my team in 10mans.

A 20% nerf to improved deathstrike would have been more sufficient than slamming their defensive toolkit.

24 Likes

I don’t agree with your nerf idea but instead would double down and hit other broken classes to this level on healing as a dps.

Dks were healing more then healers and 100-0ing anyone in abomination if they used their silence stun combo right.

Which is a joke similar to dh 100-0ingnsomeone with a hunt blade dance stun eye beam combo. On top of healing to full off demons whenever they proc.

Indeed, admitting that they’ve done balancing based on their experience from some casual random BGs and solo shuffle is a complete joke. Might as well balance the classes around LFR raiding and heroic dungeons in PvE as well while at it, see how raiders and M+ players would like it.

8 Likes

Cause Blizz…Holinka is sus too.

Too durable. :dracthyr_love_animated: People gotta die, etc.

1 Like

There are classes like fury warrior, Demon lock and shadow priest, Feral druid that heals way more than Dk while doing way more damage in PVP. These classes are perfect in blizz dev team’s eye. Please, dev team designer, play this game for at least 5 minutes before making some dumb decision. It only makes you guy look bad.

10 Likes

It’s strange on my dk going toe to toe with a geared warrior I couldn’t keep up with his heals and he just destroys me, now it’s going to be even worse.

5 Likes

Their vision of DK seems to be that it eats casters and gets eaten by sustained physical damage.

As a class that gets dumpstered by all the S+ picks right now, the fact you people are defending the power that DK had both offensively and defensively is genuinely laughable. A DK might be able to die vs phys damage, but ANY caster was literally unable to move their lifebar.

8 Likes

Incompetence, idiocy, lies

Not sure, one of the three? All of the three? I just want to quit. IF thats hows they balancing classes, PvP is going to be worse than Shadowlands.

2 Likes

I love calling out people with shallow experience and knowledge so where exactly in your opinion is WW broken what makes them broken?

Also people are basing off their experience way too much of BGS, DH is not that true unstoppable monster like some people like to make them here. Yes they do need a couple of nerfs but they do for sure NOT need heavy nerfs.

The outliers in my opinion is a mix of SP, Demo, Ele and Pevoker maybe add Feral as well. Not saying they should nerf them just yet but just wanted to say it in case i can look back on this post in 2 weeks and say i was right.
Also Curse of Weakness is stupid and should not be a permanent roar of sacrifice.

Pres Evoker is truly what is insanity right now but I guess because they’re doing healing numbers instead of damage numbers so yea if they can’t touch you on the doll they’re fine :slight_smile:

LOL DH player spotted.

2 Likes

You fing wat m8? >_> Have you even qued skirms once?

3 Likes

I thought that they play Windwalker. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Knowing how the game works is truly a disability for those forums, glad im only here once in a full moon but before I leave i’m still going to answer you i play WW, Rdruid and Warrior :slight_smile:

Ahh 1 of 2 designated forum scum trolls. Sorry thought I had you blocked.

Sorry, what? :dracthyr_shrug: