Why did DKs got completely trashed?

Go ahead and block me too

Sure you do lol. Nice fallacy. But im going to go with the other people opinions, that actually play, over an obviously biased poster.

Cheers m8

You have litterally zero arena achievements on ur account and the person ur replying to is a 3k windwalker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Lol ohh yeah sureeee. Again nice fallacy. How often does appeal to authority bias on someone who gets carried by gear make a good argument?

Literally pointed this out and you still didnt get it.

Hilarious. I will block you too. Since you cant read hahahahaha.

That’s fine I wanna talk to people that actually play :rofl:

Everybody above 2100 (realistically 1900 3v3) had the same gear.

You realize they based some of their data off the pvp with the blues event in the beta - casual battlegrounds. Its in the blue post lmao. Just embarassing.

1 Like

It was needed. Good DK mains were 1v5 teams. FOTM DKs were still losing 1v1 though, but still justified.

They had a lot of r1 players testing for them during this event to be fair, and I would imagine this is more PR speak than an actual primary data source.

They actually didn’t they had a couple streamers because the event couldnt even start properly.

I was there.

Abom limb nerf was a good one but rest is just straight up bs

1 Like

DK is just in a weird spot where they are heavily weighted towards being anti-caster and have very little physical damage mitigation. Strengths and weaknesses are good, but it shouldn’t be this extreme. They had to nerf their tankiness vs casters, but in doing so also nerfed it vs. physical damage with no compensation. I’d have rather seen something like this:

• Will of Necropolis and AMS nerfs as is.
  • Death Strike untouched.
  • Spellwarden removed and replaced with an armor buff talent.

I feel like that would have been a more balanced adjustment.

20 Likes

I will never understand why people get on a character that isnt their main just to post about nerfs on their main

2 Likes

The DK nerfs for the most part are not warranted. It sucked going into a match where an Evoker would insta-breath us down quite low, and now with the AMS nerf (bullsht), Necropolis defensive nerf (bullsht) we’re now subjected to the “not nerfed” Fire Breath dot.

Also getting DS nerfed (yet again) was really one of the main reasons we could attempt to outlast stupid damage from DH’s.

Also what’s this crud about abomb limb only pulling once now, yet other abilities (spear) feels like it does way more dmg & constantly pulls on players (DK and non-dk’s) for a ridiculous duration.

Spellwarding was already gutted too. Probably would be better to do these proposed nerfs in iterations… not all at once. F-ing livid over these uncalled for changes.

Nerf those that need it most, then tune us accordingly. Not the other way around.

2 Likes

Either one or the other, both cannot. enough of hero cleave 2 button.

Id also very much rather something like that, Spellwarden is boring rng garbage, give me something that changes lichborne or ibf in some way, Thatd be way more interesting

3 Likes

DKs could always 1-5 people in BGs. I did that in every expansion. They shouldn’t balance classes around casual content like BGs. In BGs I can get 30% increased damage done with saltwater potion and delete people, should I get my damage nerfed because of that?

This would’ve been far more reasonable. I’m not sure why they didn’t try this first to be honest, and then see if more nerfs are needed.

5 Likes

Rofl. I’m having nonstop skirms where DKs are doing 700-800k damage purely through their dot while spamming death strike and doing 1-2mil healing. Shut up.

1 Like

So how would you compensate DKs for this nerf in order to not make them melt against almost every other melee?