Why can't we hide the pants slot?

Theres a difference. Pants hide the crotch. We dont need pants to be hidden.

Your character’s underwear still hides that. And there’s no “naughty bits” on these character models anyway.

Also, there are already existing pants mogs that are skimpier around the loins that the existing underwear on most races.

Your point is moot.

Free the thighs! Tina Turner mogs for all!

Theres a reason why you can hide pants. You know why. I know why. I hope pants remain unable to be hidden.

Blizzards’s “reason” is a cop-out.

But you’re entitled to your opinion.

Because we are all never-nudes.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ff/a5/53/ffa55311b8554f51abe30401cf770aca.jpg

i don’t get why they did this in the first place considering that you can take your pants off and run around like that anyways.

1 Like

If they don’t want to add the option to hide legs, they should at least add a variety of more casual/revealing leg armor, maybe as cosmetic clothing rather than class restricted. Everything that exists is super outdated and low-res. Trying to put together an outfit that looks like anything but head-to-toe covering battle armor usually means using some super outdated and ugly-looking stuff.
But imo they should just do both and give people the freedom to play however they want. Hide the legs AND add more casual clothing. It’s a fantasy game, let people be creative with their outfits.

This is Azeroth, not Walmart dear, nobody wants to see your ‘never changed’ undies.

Skirts would be nice at least. Some of the responses here are amusing considering most games have skirts real shorts and on and on. I got all the older mogs that are more revealing than underwear why cause blizz wants to cover some of my toons in tattoo’s how else you gonna see them all. Breaking immersion is quite a funny response considering it’s a fantasy game anything can happen.

1 Like

too woke, bro.

/hold up hand
I do I do!

2 Likes

Genuinely, do not get the mindset behind this decision.

Why make dress items with slits down the sides, yet give us no way to remove pants options to make them look proper? Especially so when NPCs already can?

Blizz, I know you guys are terrified of making anything “sexy” lest you get more flame down on you for perceived slights (rather than the actual, real crap your staff pulled), but come on - some of us like skimpy stuff. Some of us would like more skirts, short-shorts, thigh highs, and better shoes for all genders.

Or at least the ability to mog off our pants.

1 Like

both can coexist. and pants clipping through a dress is just bad

1 Like

since northrend we have had armored bukhas in great numbers. there is NO shortage of zero skin showing outfits. Now to fix the horrible clipping you get when you dont go with those sets.

I immediately see an Orc with stained panties, why? I have no Idea but I bet its childhood trauma