Why can't we hide the pants slot?

We have underwear on that we can’t remove. We can hide top, why not pants?

A lot of the ‘chest’ slots have cute, skimpy tops. But I can never find anything cute or skimpy to wear as pants. This game lacks short skirts, booty shorts etc I’d love to walk around in a skimpy sexy top and underwear.

Most pants in game are ugly, and all the skirts seem to go down to the floor, why? Give me options!

35 Likes

Good question, and something we should get.

How are you supposed to care about the customized Dracthyr underwear if you’ll never be able to utilize the cute shorts?

7 Likes

careful , you might get turned into a bowl of fruit asking such questions.

48 Likes

Sun’s out, buns out! :sunglasses: :sun_with_face:

I’d change my transmog to a t-shirt and socks just like my real life attire

9 Likes

The mechagnome superpower is that you never can wear pants. You just pick what you want your…underwear, sure we’ll go with that…to look like.

2 Likes

Some days it feels like I already am. The lack of sexy gear in this game makes me sad. Look at raid gear, covers every inch of you from head to toe.

Why so much coverage. Why nothing ever “sexy”? The only real pieces I find that look good are green BoE items and such.

7 Likes

Or demon hunter or tribal race underwear for those of us who love that breezy free barbarian life.

But @OP, this is probably for the same blizzard brand illogically lazy reasons that only monk gets a weapon mog that hides weapons, when theres literally tons of races with incredibly fantastic unarmed animations that go completely unused. Most important of these races that need this, if batman punching dragons isn’t your thing, are races like worgen and undead, with some of the most awesome claw animations ever in any RPG mmo in existence. But we can never see it if you don’t want to suck.

1 Like

… I don’t want to be a bowl of fruit!

I want to keep my /WAGGLE

4 Likes

Those claws though, backs away slowly

That’s so people look but don’t touch.

I’ve heard of this scary tale before. :pleading_face:

The Weeping Fruit Woman" or “The Fruit Wailer” is a Stormwind mythical vengeful ghost who is said to roam waterfront areas mourning her picture change to a fruit bowl.

Legends have it that if you eat a bowl of fruit and say her name three times she’ll appear turning you into a fruit bowl.

Scary, absolutely terrifying. :scream:

6 Likes

My belt works for that :wink:

2 Likes

I just want a normal skirt or shorts. I sort of fake a skirt by using leggings and a tabard, but I’d like the real thing.

5 Likes

Simply need to be louder if we want that. Sign me up for “Hide Leg armor” option!

4 Likes

there is a number of robes for female characters that would look better with hide leg option, but this company seems to be going in the opposite direction.

3 Likes

I had a few of the barbarian legging things in vanilla and the amount of lewd whispers that instigated was dumb. Of course if you’re into that stuff, by all means - make pants slots invisible.

I suspect it’s a matter of the two sides of the argument : why are you turning our characters into sexual objects, vs. why are you not giving us enough sexy clothing so we can look like sexual objects?

It’s a never ending merry go round. More choices make for more potential incendiary PR problems.

I mean idk how I feel about this.

I like the idea of no pants but… then everyone would see that my name is a lie.

6 Likes

I’ve had a sunburned backside, and can assure you it isn’t fun.

5 Likes

it would make the gnomes self concious