Why can't we hide the pants slot?

I want to hide off-hands please!

1 Like

considering we have been able to strip down to our underwear in the game since the beginning if wanted to, it makes no sense not having the option to hide pant slot.

2 Likes

Because Moonguard.

Because, nobody wants to see a male char in a speedo. This isn’t Final Fantasy.

2 Likes

because no one wants to see a naked draenei female. looks at profile OMG I NEED EYE BLEACH GET IT AWAY! MY EYES THEY BURN! THIS IS MORE PAINFUL THAN A THOUSAND REAPER PEPPERS!

Because the game would be rated mature instantly. They market the game to kids.

Players have the ability to run around without pants by simply unequipping them or using the Moroe’s Polish toy. There’s two bosses that have stripping the character naked as a mechanic. There’s several NPCs in game that just wear their skivvies. Giving us the ability to hide pants wouldn’t affect the rating.

3 Likes

What nonsense, there is nothing obscene about underwear. Especially as we are all built like Ken dolls.

2 Likes

They are adding a hide pants option in Dragonflight but it’s dracthyr only and not optional

I think it would just be fair if they gave everyone else the option to hide pants too

1 Like

You can. Just don’t wear them I guess. That’s what I do when I enter bg’s on my Alliance Draenei. NO PANTS! LETS GOO.

So is the game suddenly rated M if you unequip your pants? Because anyone can do that. There are also some transmog pants that show more skin than a lot of the underpants in the game.

Basically everyone already has access to transmog undies except male characters who wear mail or plate armor.

Sadly, the fact this game uses spray-painted armor vs layered like modern games is the main reason why we don’t have skirts and other forms of mogging options, including dyeable gear and changeable underwear, and why our robes look like tubes with feet attached.

It’s an engine thing, and their in-house doesn’t support the layered stuff.

2 Likes

it’s funny because a little over a decade ago there was this huge movement about females being too sexualized in video games by giving them pretty armor and that’s why 99% of the good cloths come from classic. females like wearing cloths that draw the appeal of others, males like looking at it… I’m not sure who was responsible for the “movement” but I think a lot of those people didn’t realize that what they were actually doing was denying freedom and choice. Why wouldn’t both be an option? Wearing a bikini is not the same thing as being naked, anyway.

This was actually a very thought provoking thread. What does cause people to push against the naked female form?
Is it anger out of lack of self control? Anger due to confusion? Are they jealous to see others fraternizing? Jealousy of others being self confident and proud? Are the ones who are jealous only the ones who have found satisfaction and now work to deny others for power? Is it low self-esteem that motivates them to suppress others for power? Are these the same people who refuse to take their kids to a water park or public pool? Do naked humans disgust them, I have to wonder? Should disgust be an excuse to limit action?

1 Like

lol okay then.

Oooo that would be a nice addition too. I usually just mog to a staff, but it bugs me because sometimes in armor you still see the offhands that don’t match >.>

Please no prefer it if Blood Elves couldn’t get anymore revealing like I’d only be cool with it if it was locked out for Void/Blood Elves

I would love to hide pants on some characters.

I’m glad pants cant be hidden. Dont sexualize WoW.

It wouldn’t change the current status quo much, if at all.

Given that we can already hide everything else, there really wouldn’t be much of a difference.

My sweet summer child. The things the internet can and will show you at a simple search

1 Like