Why cant u change bra color?

brown is kind of a … not good color when it comes to mixing/matching with other items.

i would like to change my bra to pink pretty plz

21 Likes

yeah kinda crappy u cant change bra colors i agree game is trash

4 Likes

Would also like to be able to hide pants. Those AQ gowns with the leg cutouts aren’t compatible with a single pair of pants, despite my spending nearly twenty years asking devs to provide something that would be effectively invisible under them.

3 Likes

Leather has a few sports bras.

It comes to a point where it gets a tad bit ridiculous to put resources on something to customize which will most likely be covered up the vast majority of the time the character is used.

6 Likes

One of these days we’ll be brushing off requests to hide underwear by saying “Just wear clothes, bro.”

I don’t actually think that most of these people cover up their underwear the majority of the time though. Mog collectors somehow have a thing for minimalism and, if possible, nothing at all. It’s weird that people who “collect” clothing never seem to wear much of it and constantly demand the ability to hide all of it.

4 Likes

Why then have face customizations if helms exist?

That argument seems silly. More customization that would cost very little programming time sounds like an easy win.

2 Likes

yeah i agree that guy is not very smart, not smart at all

yikes

1 Like

Hi. Wear more than underwear.

1 Like

Even if they don’t give us different undergarments, being able to change the color would be nice.

4 Likes

Can’t you change the color of undergarments with female Evokers?

1 Like

I’ve been wearing the same bra since 2004, it’s getting itchy.

8 Likes

We need some BG3 level treatment of the sensual areas of our characters!

“Would you like it to hang to the left or right?”

I like choices!

pls blizz i need new lingerie … wearin the same one for yrs kinda gross ngl

1 Like

Looks like someone is cycling through their alts again to sock puppet.

#battletags

They should give us multiple options for our undergarments and then also finally add the option to hide pants.

im gonna guess the reason they can’t is the same reason armor dyes can never happen. the technology does not allow for it.

game released in 2004.
game released almost 20 yrs later.

im genuinely curious. why battletags are needed if you already know who it is?

1 Like

Lightforged Draenei’s underwear changes color based on the jewelry color you pick, and you can pick evoker underwear color and style. With the hidden pants option coming in TWW, we’ll see more characters’ underwear than before I’m sure.

2 Likes

Good news. It seems to be coming in TWW.

3 Likes