Why cant u change bra color?

That’s like saying we shouldn’t be able to change eye color because it’s covered up with helms. It’s matter of how we see ourselves and want to look, it doesn’t matter if you can’t see it its how you want to feel.

2 Likes

You can on a female dracthyr visage form.

You can if you’re a dracthyr

Males also have the option for a crop-top/binder/bra/whatever you feel like it is.

1 Like

Blizzard… make all underwear pure white, add a RGB wheel for the underwear to be tinted in barber shop.

I know you guys hate hearing sensible and easy ways to make the players happy, but you’d never hear about underwear coloration again if you did that.

1 Like

First world azeroth problems.

I bet blizzard will somehow add new bra colors for the lulz, and refuse to add racial customisation we are waiting for years

I beg your pardon. It brings out my inner Barbaradin, thank you very much

1 Like

Meh, it just gets taken off when our characters aren’t logged in.

2 Likes

101gbs game , yet doesnt have pink bra… Lame

1 Like

2 Likes

Evokers can change their underwear

lmao

Love that gif/pic so I’ll accept this as your victory over me.

Still though. Put on some pants.

The tech not allowing for it means the color wheel. The way wow’s textures are made has the colors “baked in”. They cannot be assigned colors dynamically. Could blizzard add such a system. Yes they could. But it would require fundamentally changing how they make textures and it would probably change the look of existing textures. It’s also a lot of work. My guess is they just don’t see the investment worth the return for the amount of work involved.

Dracthyr can change their underwear to preset “baked in” textures. Blizzard could add underwear options for every race, but the selection of colors and styles would be limited just like the dracthyr underwear options are.

probably to discourage people from running around in their underwear, which offends certain people

Alternatively you could use the Polychromatic Visionwrap and go without…

Bras, panties and undies should all have Transmog options; colours, lace, patterns.

PLEASE!

2 Likes

I would like it to be removable, leaving the upper part of the body exposed.

Stripes on blood elf undies when?

1 Like

Skin-colored underclothing when?

quit staring at my short shorts mister.

1 Like

It like, ain’t against the law to oogle, man.