Why can't Kul'tirans be Paladins?

and recovering mana junky elves who worship a sunwell are better because?

We have BE paladins as they saw the light (no pun intended) when their sun well went “offline” for a bit as it were. Why can’t some KT peeps go you know…the light sounds good. As the light seems to take in elves who thier whole life worship a magic well…then decide to go light guided paiadins.

Apparently only recovering mana junky elves can learn of the light as paladins for contrived reasons. Oh wait…except Nightborne, they did not learn this trick. I know…its because they are Night elf descendants.

Now if you will excuse me I must log in to my VE S.priest and respec for holy. That shows just how much they care about lore/race/class/spec
consistency.

You’ve never seen the “No fatties” sign in Light’s Hope?

1 Like

Because they don’t look right in skimpy plate mogs.

1 Like

you sir or ma’am…have prevented the best reason I have seen lol.

Skimpy mods are a privilege and not a right. Spandex used to be like this…then it expanded (literally on some lol). We must keep our skimpy mogs safe. It be the main reason I have a light space goat paladin leveling. Not even going to lie about that.

Kul Tiras had Paladins in Warcraft 2. Kul Tiras had Paladins in Warcraft 3. Why don’t they have Paladins in WoW? Retcon, apparently.

2 Likes

I get that. Just no schools really bother me. Then the whole zone stories and world quest against the magic user. It like, daa where did it go George time with the whole story. It seems we got a whole bunch of separate things going in the game an no one talking. Especially with the lead being a mage. You figure they would not have the population against mages in first place moment. I guess no one gets why it buggs me.

The paladins came from Lordaeron, not Kul’Tiras.

1 Like

Wc2 isn’t particularly canon anymore, doomhammer is much more turned down and the Demon and Death knight units (besides Gorefiend) are retconned. Gnomes are somehow involved in wc2.

The Paladins that came and fought with Daelin Proudmoore in Theramore, from Kul Tiras directly, somehow came from Lordaeron instead? Got a citation for that, or are you just making things up?

The Light can’t support their weight.

1 Like

yes it can. It supports the ego of human male paladins. Even as heavy as the KT look to be…that weight pales in comparison to the weight of that human male paladin ego lol

2 Likes

Given their new connection to Gilneas, I suspect paladin was suspended for the druidism.

1 Like

https:// wowwiki. fandom.com/wiki/A_Blaze_of_Glory

It is never stated that the paladins every came from Kul’tiras. Also didn’t Daelin go to Lordaeron to collect survivors to fight the orcs and Thrall.

1 Like

Maybe the player Kul’tirans have Drust in their family tree and not able to connect to the light. That would explain why they’re practically small giants.

1 Like

because they are to fat to wear the armor.

Cuz they such fatties, they think “the light” might be diet food .

1 Like

One of the Paladins was a Chief Petty Officer, a naval position under Admiral Proudmoore. A random “picked up Paladin” would definitely not have that position. Thanks to your link, I’m going to double down on the fact that Kul Tiras had Paladins in Warcraft 3.

Kind of sucks. I was looking forward to seeing a KT pally. But whatevs, basically the devs have created for the alliance a race that is kind of meh. Now the Zandalar Trolls look amazing, have fantastic racials and can be a pally!

Same reason Zandalari can’t be warlocks. It’s the compromise Blizzard chose to embrace.

2 Likes

Thats the growing issue though.

They are all over here.

Trolls into loa worship can find the light based on NPC’s long ago. Chars we don’t even see in the BFA story.

However when the gnome DH thread comes up the same lore people go “oh that…blizzard did that on accident”. Accident or not they put a gnome NPC demon hunter in this game.

Well an NPC was in the game for this has now become the basis for voodoo loa worshipping trolls having people find the light. Which one is it blizzard…do NPC’s count or not? Or you just pick and choose at will?

Void elves where allowed to be priests. When only 1 out the 3 specs is kind of their thing. Shadow. So why was priest class given to them an no troll warlocks.

Duh, trolls don’t do demon/fel stuff. Tell that to a holy VE s. priest.

Races which would have valid reasons to be paladins however…are not allowed.

1 Like