Why can't Kul'tirans be Paladins?

You know. I was looking forward to creating another Kul’tiran after the Druid. But then when I heard that Kul’tirans don’t have the Paladin Class. I was disappointed.

I mean the Males have the Features of Reinhardt. Reinhardt from Overwatch. Male Options got his Beard, Face, and even his Hair. I know alot of people are going to say well roll Warrior but you don’t get that Crusader Feeling when playing as a Warrior plus Warriors don’t wield Hammers nor have Crusader like Armor since most of the Warrior Tier Sets is Orcish, Dwarven, and Vrykul.

Plus the Regular Humans don’t have the Features of Reinhardt ether since Regular Humans are mostly types of Tirion Fordrings, Varian, McCree, and etc.

Blizzard I hope you bring in the Paladin option for the Kul’tirans because right now Regular Humans Don’t have the Features nor feeling of Reinhardt since most of Regular Human Paladin Males are Anime Types and etc.

7 Likes

they’re too heavy to use the light

aay… aaay?

15 Likes

That can be said with Draeneis. You don’t see them being way too Heavy to use the Light.

1 Like

They all dirty from the sea! And they swear like sailors also so not so pure if u ask me.
They are a blast to party with tho! :partying_face:

4 Likes

This took me like 3 Mins to understand :laughing: I lol’d when my brain started working

3 Likes

Probably since they worship the Void and old gods.

3 Likes

Considering they legit worship old gods, I dont believe they are going to be doing much paladin like things.

2 Likes

U wot m8…

?

?

You mean the people we drove out of Stormsong?

I think it has to do with the fact they are allowed druids and shamans for the human. if allowed all it would pretty much make a host of players mad. It is bad enough they alliance has one extra class and they allowed mages to be part of them.

I have a lore issue. As the whole story and directions, they hate magic. Even the leader had to go outside to learn. Now they can be mages? How this possible. there no schools or history for them. It kind of breaking lore for me.

2 Likes

Its Fixed.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

They can’t be paladins because Zandalari can’t be warlocks?

They only have Jaina teaching them. Just some lowly unimportant, unskilled mage that can’t train groups at a time…

3 Likes

Humans kingdoms that had paladins they had it because they had a paladin orders. Kultiras its a kingdom with out paladin orders, instead of that they have severals bars full of scumbags and a lot of burdels. Kultiras its not a good birthplace for paladins.

4 Likes

At blizzcon they didn’t show up on slide show was KT being mages I believe

I wonder if they added them on a purely mechanical issue and ignored the lore at the last minute :thinking:

Wasn’t the shaman kul’tiran already pushed?

edit: I wouldn’t poke the developers.

Because they don’t eat light meals? Or am I taking this too lightly

3 Likes

The corrupted(?) Storm sages do follow Azshara and N’zoth but was the other Thing that gives the Storm sages their power and evidently who the commoners worship ever named?

1 Like

They all pull their power from the sea which is the domain of N’Zoth. The “corrupted” just took it further than most.

oh i miss that. they did show troll locks.

They seem to be marine people. Just about everything in their lives, including religion, revolves around the sea.

To me, paladins seem like they are pretty devote to the light. I don’t know if many KTs could make that jump. Like I don’t see mainlanders becoming tide sages.

Maybe if they stopped being an Allied race and properly joined the alliance, I could see some of them becoming interested in the ways of the mainlanders.

The problem is, literally the most iconic mage in the game is a Kul Tiran mage. You kinda ‘have’ to allow it to happen.

1 Like