Why can't Kul'tirans be Paladins?

Because their “Light” would just be a lighthouse. Not very magical.

2 Likes

It’s Kul Tirans, not Kul’Tirans, fight me.

And, unless I’m mistaken, Kul Tirans don’t really follow the Light (at least he vast majority don’t), so it wouldn’t make much sense for them to be able to be Paladins.

The sun well is nothing special either lol. It only gets fun when Alleria and assumed all ve’s get close to it.

Kul Tirans don’t worship the light. Their religion revolves around the sea and is run by tidesages.

Even if they did, Paladins are a very specific subset of light users, that are not a thing in Kul Tiran culture. (beats back Palacows with broomstick).

Also they’re too fat.

Blood Elf paradox. Where are all the new be paladins coming from. Once the sunwell went back online…all those magic junkies would have said cool, we are good.

Yet some said let’s try the light anyway.

Now the demon hunter paradox. How did Lord illidan recruit be dh’s? The sunwell, the light…this was not enough for some be it seems.

If the question is why would a kt do this my answer would be ask the blood elves why they did their light or fel makeovers.

Because they could might be an answer given more than once.

^ This ^ :sweat_smile:

Sorry, I don’t read novellas from alliance dogs.

At that size, they can’t worship the light because they cast too wide of a shadow.

Well actually Warcraft 2 is canon. Chronicles only retcon some things about it including Warcraft 1. So First Generation Death Knights, Doomhammer and other stuff did happen. Just things like High Elf Druids creating Runestones, Northern and etc was Retcon.

Also Gnomes were around in Warcraft 2. They just weren’t around in Warcraft 3.

no good reason why they can’t

Paladins were only really a thing in the kingdoms of Stormwind and Lordaeron. They are a relatively new concept that Alonsus Faol came up with when he was like. “What if i give this priest a sword and muscles”