Why can't I trinket Spear of Losers from warriors?

The title says it all. And also is there any other glaring CC mechanics that somehow are justified to not being able to be trinketed out of?

I don’t care who has it or what, any CC or imposed restriction on your player character should be cleansed with the pvp trinket, end of story.

No more exceptions.

3 Likes

I agree let me trinket mindgames

5 Likes

hard agree

3 Likes

But that’s not cc…
Should we let people trinket lock dispell protection?

how is spear not CC? It won’t let me leave the area. It’s a leash-snare-root.

Afflic dispel protection doesn’t stop you from doing anything, it just keeps the dot on. Mindgames I’d allow to trinket since it reverses your dmg/healing, much greater loss of control.

1 Like

The forum literally shows you who I was replying to. Wasn’t talking about spear.
IQ check.

drunk check. noted. you uppity little thing

1 Like

Love you :heartpulse:

1 Like

i think greater fade prevents my deathgrip, should also work on spear

2 Likes

Still, trinket > all CC. Making exceptions is bad precedent.

2 Likes

Deathgrip and leap of heavens should have dr’s… not with knockbacks, they can be infinite lol. But seeing limp dick dks chain around a poor sod, actually putting him on their own healer. lol

1 Like

Yeah that spear is unspearable.

Also root and silence beam from droods is not escapable by any means other than bubble.

2 Likes

You can’t freedom the roots?

No, you can’t use freedom while already silenced by the solar beam

Well no you can trinket the root, soulshape, aura mastery before the solar beam, pre freedom the root or have your teammates freedom/reverse/massdispel etc

1 Like

Because spear is not a crowd control, its a movement impairing effect. Anything that remove a movement imparing effect will do the job. For example. Pallys can just blessing of freedom outta it.

Like despite saying it traps a target, spear is actually SUPER easy to get out of.

You can blame inflation for the spear

1 Like

You can use the void elf racial to get out of it :slight_smile:

Spears of bastion and abomination limbs are some of the game’s grossest abilities right now. There’s a way to get out of spears of bastion for classes with an instant dash. But, you have to use the dash at just the right time. It’s a bug that has yet to be fixed. But, It’s somewhat risky to attempt. I’m pretty sure that some of the best players in the world can easily replicate the bug.

That’s why spears of bastion are seldom used in extremely high-ranked arena games.

On my monitor, if I use blink when I’m barely out of the red circle around spears of bastion, I can usually blink out of it. But, it isn’t easy to do it repeatedly in high-pressure situations.

2 Likes

ok but I can trinket out of snares and slows ??

1 Like

Thats because those effects are a 1time thing, the spear once you are anchored is a permanent thing until the spear is finished.

This is why things like pallies blessing of freedom gets people out of it, because not only does it remove it, it also prevents and makes you immune to it. Trinket just pops it from you once and then its applied again.

Blessing of Protection*