Why can't I transmog my pants off?

Come on, I’m already a fat shirtless guy playing a fat shirtless panda. Let me take it to the next step.

9 Likes

Thats why i got the loincloth! Theres also a pair of shorts i believe

1 Like

Y’know I really ain’t sure. Granteds the whole whole underwears thing don’t look that good on a lotta characters: Apparentlys us Goblin ladies can’t afford any bettah undergarments outside of ragged tops and bottoms.

Pandaren ladies have a really neats ‘underwear’ model thoughs, it’s like a ceremonial loincloth that looks REALLY neats. I’d love to has a pantsless mog for thats.

3 Likes

Because seeing you shirtless is enough of a nightmare. So not just no…

but…

8 Likes

All my characters are shirtless. See you in the Valley of Honor.

1 Like

You need some Warbear Woolies

3 Likes

Show of hands:

Who really wants to see a fat panda bear running around half-naked in his underwear?

Moonguard Goldshire welcomes you.

4 Likes

Ah but you see that’s the entire point. No one wants to see it. Imagine the combat advantage you get from your enemies frozen in fear at the very sight of you charging at them.

4 Likes

This game needs more shorts and loincloths

I shouldn’t have to go back to 2004 era textures to be pantsless blizzard!

4 Likes

It worked for the Celts.

They were famous for charging Roman positions completely nude.

5 Likes

Hey now they were wearing body paint!

2 Likes

I remember that lesson during my high school world history class.

I don’t remember much from that class, but I do remember a screaming army of naked Celts.

And skirts, please.

4 Likes

The original excuse for not being able to hide pants was, as I recall, so we could “stay classy”.

:thinking:

I think that ship has sailed.

#freethepants

5 Likes

Yeah, it doesn’t really make sense to not allow it. I mean you can just remove them anyway so why not let people mog it that way?

3 Likes

Best pants in the game.

3 Likes

How come other games have swim suits and boxers with hearts on them but not WoW?

4 Likes

The Korgoth aesthetic has been deemed problematic in the last 10 or so years so I don’t think we’ll see more of that ever again. Otherwise i could totally get behind adding more barbarian stuff.

For some reason male Blood Elves wear brown understuff instead of red.

They’re elves, in reality they’re probably wearing silky red underpants.

If you close your eyes you can even hear the chorus of all the Night Elven druid ladies that wear those.

2 Likes