Why can't I transfer characters to Benediction if I'm already on the server?

Read title. It makes sense to lock the server from new transfers / first-time character creation. Anything that will relieve a bit of the queue boss is welcome. But what is the justification of not letting me transfer a character from another server to Bene if I’m ALREADY on the server?? If it’s a character on the same account, it won’t affect the total server population whatsoever since you can only log in to one character at a time right? Any thoughts or reasonings are welcome.

5 Likes

Having the same problem. Xferred to old blanchy on an alt and hate it there. My main is still on Bene and I want to transfer my alt back. No reason I shouldn’t be able to since I already have characters on Bene. Would love blizzard to respond to this.

1 Like

the server is locked

We get that its locked…but if I already have characters there…it should allow it. You aren’t increasing the queue any.

2 Likes

12 layers 17k queues that is 9 hours

the free transfer wont let you. BUT the payed one will. blizzard at its finest… pos indy company

The paid one does not allow it either when I have tried

I agree, if you have a char on the realm u should be able to transfer ur others to it.

100%, I can even see restricting it to having an 80 on the server to transfer over but not being able to at all if you actively play there is unfortunate