Why cant dps wait?

for real, why cant they wait like 0,1 seconds before i pull? i would understand if i was playing safe, if i was taking too much time to pull mobs, if i was pulling fewer mobs, but i wasnt doing any of those things, still people just go dumb and starts pulling. why are people like this? ffs you literally waited 9 months to leave your mom’s belly, can you wait like 3 seconds?

8 Likes

19 Likes

If only doing nothing and watching them ‘tank’ their pull would get them killed. :frowning:

That said, I’m a caster, some casts take time. I try and time my cast to when i think you will have pulled. But i Can’t read minds. But thats probably 0.1% of the people you mean.

3 Likes

Because its content that can be tanked by DPS

2 Likes

Is it like M0 you’re talking about or?

yeah low keys, liek from m0 to m5

i still see this at m16 :stuck_out_tongue: normally get at least one death on first pull in FALL because i am doing a pull and someone attacks when i have only Glaived once taunted once and was about to click Fiery Brand. By then mobs are all over :smiley: within about a second they are all back to me. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah, those players have no fear at those key levels. Die? Oh well who cares you’re still going to 3 chest.

2 Likes

and then they have the nerve to say stuff to you

IF and when it happens i will just tell them to wait for me to pull next time or get stuffed :rofl:

I always wait for the tank to pull before I start blasting. The issue I find I oft run into (ironically enough) is the tank running all Leeroy Jenkins through the dungeon pulling everything he can without waiting for the rest of us to keep up (or care if the rest of us (or more importantly, the HEALER), have the mana to cast, and then complains if he dies because he didn’t wait for the healer (or the rest of the team).

1 Like

Why cant dps wait?

If you are in PUGs (any pick up group) who knows who you have on your team? Many people have no idea about pulling and might not even know what that means. They see bad guys and they start shooting.

In fact some of these people are so clueless they actually think … now get this … that WoW is a GAME. Got that? A GAME. They think it’s just a meaningless pass time where they can go shoot some stuff up and have FUN. Imagine? FUN !!!

They have no idea that dungeons and raids are SERIOUS. They MEAN SOMETHING. They are like church or Congress or brain surgery, they MUST be done CORRECTLY or else … or else … Uh … that is they MUST be done CORRECTLY or else … or else …

Ok I need some help here, why is winning a video game so important?

2 Likes

Nobody started a countdown and the cores from my Power Siphon were running out.

1 Like

since most won’t i will, thanks for that. :smiley:

When i first started i had this issue, i was told " if you don’t like the way the tank, tanks then do it yourself, Best advice ever, now i don’t deal with cocky tanks that DGAF.

9/10 i make sure the healer has mana, 3/10 a DPS pulls the boss because 'Go go go"

I will ONLY ever complain about dying when a healer is doing less HPS then I am and 90% of their healing done is to their self, with the other 10% split between the tank and dps. ( seems fair )

1 Like

While i would never do this, i can understand the frustration of some dps as we watch our resources slowly vanishing while the tank just stands there staring at the wall. A lot of specs need to maintain a certain amount of momentum for optimal play.

3 Likes

ofc its a game and a fun passtime, but if you dont value other peoples time and effort, its not about being serious or not, the thing is, dungeons, raids any content has a time currency and time is not a thing we can buy, its not about winning its about knowing your place on the team and respecting other people. simple as.

I was waiting for the healer in throne the other day but then saw the warlock had a buttload of imps and I thought “heck it” and pulled

3 Likes

It is, we just don’t want to pass the time in dungeons.

as i said its ok to feel the urge to pull if someone is being too safe, but dps pull mobs all the time, if you wanna pull go play tank

Lol wait are tanks complaining that dps are going too fast now? We have come full circle